::Makes an Introductory Thread::

RedDawn

Hey,

I'm clearly new to the forums. Just droppin' a thread in here to give everyone a quick hello.

I'm an Anime geek.
24, male.
Anime I enjoy? FMA: Brotherhood, Code Geass, Attack on Titan, Guilty Crown, Death Note.
Also a pretty avid gamer. RPG, FPS, TPS, MMORPG.

Hit me up if you guys wanna chat, hmm? :)

Hope to get to know some of you.

Regards,

Yo! Welcome to OPF ^-^/
You must have understood this by now...this forum is a bit different from other forums :D

Most of us pop up now and then ........whenever we have time.We whine,fight,smile...whatnot like all the time.This isn't just about one piece.You can take about any anime or random stuff in here ^-^

We don't have many rules and we don't give unnecessary warnings for posting stuff in the wrong section either. We are more like a family rather than a community ^^

Most of us know each other like for two years.This is our new site.But we always welcome new members.if you can spend some quality time with us,you will understand this mysterious stuff :p

You can get a cool username by making 100 posts and you can sign up for role playing.Role playing is simple.You don't have to worry about one piece anime even there.If you need something,feel free to contact any of us.not just admins,you can contact anyone.We are all equal here :D

So,welcome aboard and see ya around ^-^/

RedDawn said:
Hey,

I'm clearly new to the forums. Just droppin' a thread in here to give everyone a quick hello.

I'm an Anime geek.
24, male.
Anime I enjoy? FMA: Brotherhood, Code Geass, Attack on Titan, Guilty Crown, Death Note.

Regards,

ah a new face :) welcome!!
btw is guilty crown good? what's it about or similar to?

:hi: I guess we have already talked on the forum, but I hope it isn't too late to say welcome =)

Zero said:
RedDawn said:
Hey,

I'm an Anime geek.
24, male.

Regards,

ah a new face :) welcome!!
btw is guilty crown good? what's it about or similar to?

It has its flaws, but it's similar to Code Geass. I really enjoyed it. I personally prefer it dubbed, as it sounded pretty awesome. :) And dat soundtrack. <3

Yo RedDawn!

Welcome to One Piece Forums ^^/
Hope you enjoy your stay here :awesome:
And don't join the marines >: )

@[RedDawn] Pretty much the same............I like anime's which have a good, intelligent story and dialogues, and a good pacing...............

RedDawn said:
It has its flaws, but it's similar to Code Geass. I really enjoyed it. I personally prefer it dubbed, as it sounded pretty awesome. :) And dat soundtrack. <3

well if it's like code geass it deserves a shot in my books :) ill check it out...when i get the chance x)

great.....looks like we got another gamer here.....:D.......nice to meet you Red Dawn.....and....Welcome aboard mate......and...the same goes to you...leave me a message if you wish to have a little chat...;)

Back