Make a Wiki entry for your devil fruit

Shaurya

Yo everyone!

Now that we've all started claiming devil fruits it will be easier for other users if you make an entry in our Wiki about your devil fruit. You can visit the devil fruit section here http://onepieceforum.net/wiki.php?cid=4 .Alternatively you'll find the Wiki in our menu bar.

Add your devil fruit name and a short description. You can't claim a fruit that has already been claimed by another user =)

smoker said:
Done ^_^

but i never thought we have to mythical type devil fruit user's :D

So you're claiming the Hito Hito no Mi? Also you can only pick one element. Choosing a powerful form that can produce any element will be unfair to other users =)

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Shaurya] Element?

Smoker said something about the Hito Hito no Mi user being able to use fire, water etc. I wanted him to stick to one element. I am a phoenix and my element is fire. I can't choose fire+water or fire+earth =)

@[Shaurya] What?! Hito hito no mi is Chopper's devil fruit.........Din't know that he can manipulate fire, water, etc...............

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Shaurya] What?! Hito hito no mi is Chopper's devil fruit.........Din't know that he can manipulate fire, water, etc...............

People can have their own version of devil fruits. Smoker created a demon version of the Hito Hito no Mi. Visit the Wiki section.

MadaraUchiha said:

hito means human

chopper is not only one who have hito hito no mi fruit example: sengoku

Back