Major s anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Even though it's long, the art seems to be quite old. So I am having second thoughts about watching it, after completing all out anime. What should i do guys?

Never watched it myself, but if it has a old art style, depending how old, it might have that just right style to it making it for a more visually appealing than most shows today have going on.

Demon_skeith said:
Never watched it myself, but if it has a old art style, depending how old, it might have that just right style to it making it for a more visually appealing than most shows today have going on.

Yeah. I am not into really old stuff. I hated dragon ball for it's slow pace and ugly animation.
So, I would rather watch something good. ...but if the story is nice and decent....then I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

It has 5 seasons worth of episodes and the mal rating is high. If I were you, I would pick that anime and would watch at least one season.

KuranKaname said:
It has 5 seasons worth of episodes and the mal rating is high. If I were you, I would pick that anime and would watch at least one season.

Just because it has many seasons doesn't mean that it's good and I would like it. I never liked dragon ball and it's slow paced animation. So, I just wanted to know anyone here watched this and liked it.

Back