Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Mahoutsukai no Yome is a Fall 2017 anime, and its first episode was released a few hours ago. It also has a three episode OVA that was release last month and it serves as a prequel.

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

What did you think of this episode? And, do the OVA's need to be watched?

I watched the OVAs before already. I don't think it's necessary now but need to be watched at some point.

BurnsyCEO said:
I watched the OVAs before already. I don't think it's necessary now but need to be watched at some point.

I guess I'll check it out some time later then. Thanks.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='80308' dateline='1507489716']

Yeah, it is. Kind of apparent from the title, plus, it's also made clear at the end of the episode. But, I guess there'll be other things that take center-stage too, since the world they introduced was intriguing and has a lot of possibilities from a story-telling perspective. Looking forward to watching more.
[/quote]

I would like to watch it soon but I have three anime before it. I will be watching it after them. I don't think you would be disappointed in this anime.

yaoifangirl said:
I would like to watch it soon but I have three anime before it. I will be watching it after them. I don't think you would be disappointed in this anime.

I never said I would be.

Back