Made in Abyss Review

BurnsyCEO said:
I get cold sweat and dizziness when I got exposed to pain and gore in real life but never in anime even with all the dark shows I've watched....till that scene. I had to pause twice and sit somewhere else to calm down. The creator such a fucked up guy.

Yes, the scene was very methodical and scientific. The cutting being shown fully, her pissing herself and screaming, and blood oozing out. Plus, it becomes unsuccessful as well.

I like your review, very thorough and detailed. I agree that the characters look a bit plain, but I like simplicity when it comes to characters so it's okay. So many good anime, so little time to watch outside of work haha.

Rustier said:
I like your review, very thorough and detailed. I agree that the characters look a bit plain, but I like simplicity when it comes to characters so it's okay. So many good anime, so little time to watch outside of work haha.

The plain character designs kind of made sure audience didn't see the stuff in the later episodes coming.

MadaraUchiha said:
The plain character designs kind of made sure audience didn't see the stuff in the later episodes coming.

MadaraUchiha said:

sometimes it would kill the interest of the viewers when the characters are too plain. but i agree with the coming episodes part

Back