Madan no ou to Vandis

hawkeye_mihawk

Madan-no-Ou-to-Vanadis1-610x347.jpg

I recently started watching this and I am amazed by the MC, he just way to calm. Nice review by the way :D

I didn't know that echii anime are popular. Why would you give it a 10? Is it because of the story, art or character development?

Testaccount said:
I didn't know that echii anime are popular. Why would you give it a 10? Is it because of the story, art or character development?

i can't say why couz i forgot totally about that anime,let me rewatch it and review again :p

hawkeye_mihawk said:
i can't say why couz i forgot totally about that anime,let me rewatch it and review again :p

Are you really planning to rewatch it? Do you remember any anime forever?

One entire anime in a day? Are you talking about anime with 12 episodes?

Nel said:
One entire anime in a day? Are you talking about anime with 12 episodes?
ofcourse ;)

who will watch anime 100+ episodes in a day,even i want to see anime with that many episode i will save it for later :D

hawkeye_mihawk said:
ofcourse ;)

who will watch anime 100+ episodes in a day,even i want to see anime with that many episode i will save it for later :D

That's cheating. Anime with more episodes are fun. Have you watched any long anime?

Is it any good? I don't there would be much to offer as it is a very short anime

it was pleasent,heart warming,funny and short.you could watch this anime anytime if you have free time of 30min.
I love this anime's op
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
listen to this one :).

hawkeye_mihawk said:
it was pleasent,heart warming,funny and short.you could watch this anime anytime if you have free time of 30min.
I love this anime's op
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
listen to this one :).

Is there anime similar to it. I can get addicted to it if it's too good.

Thank you. I would like to know anime that are similar. You can call that being paranoid. I don't mind.

hawkeye_mihawk said:
hahaha
i will look for them,i want some anme for myself too

Cool. Let me know if you find anime that are similar to each other. I liked skip beat anime and I am looking for anime similar to it

Back