Lycoris Recoil anime episode 5 discussion

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Looks like Lycoris are being hunted down at the start. I didn't expect that.
After a very long time, I did find the rock paper scissors competition between Takina and Chisato funny :D I do like Kurumi as well and her hacking is top notch to get all the DA data to analyze. It looks like they will have to deal with another group who wants to destroy DA

binge watched the episodes lol
and yes you are right about rock paper scissors being funny but this makes chisato some machine lol

binge watched the episodes lol
and yes you are right about rock paper scissors being funny but this makes chisato some machine lol
More like she is observant and nothing more.
However, she can notice minute body moments and that comes with only experience.

More like she is observant and nothing more.
However, she can notice minute body moments and that comes with only experience.
lol but who can predict in seconds lol
i don't think it's possible to dodge bullets like her and her mission is also intrigues me.

lol but who can predict in seconds lol
i don't think it's possible to dodge bullets like her and her mission is also intrigues me.
I do agree about the mission part.
However, I don't think it's something horrible as Chisato would not want to harm anyone as we can see.

I do agree about the mission part.
However, I don't think it's something horrible as Chisato would not want to harm anyone as we can see.
you are right about that for sure lol
and the way she uses just rubber bullets is funny and she is very strong too.

you are right about that for sure lol
and the way she uses just rubber bullets is funny and she is very strong too.
Yes indeed.
I wonder about the past radio tower attack in the series as well and how it turned out to be a peace symbol.

Yes indeed.
I wonder about the past radio tower attack in the series as well and how it turned out to be a peace symbol.
me too lol
and the way the common people doesn't even know and even the detectives are being kept in secret is a red flag for me.

me too lol
and the way the common people doesn't even know and even the detectives are being kept in secret is a red flag for me.
Yes. It's as if the Lycoris are just being used to protect girls and no one would know if they die while protecting others or completing their missions which is just sad and not a good thing for those poor girls.

Yes. It's as if the Lycoris are just being used to protect girls and no one would know if they die while protecting others or completing their missions which is just sad and not a good thing for those poor girls.
yes but you have to admit that they know all of this while going to that organization
and they try very hard every day to prove themselves.

yes but you have to admit that they know all of this while going to that organization
and they try very hard every day to prove themselves.
Kids like that shouldn't even worry about the world and protecting society by fighting let alone think of that as a debt.
I wonder what those detectives would do after uncovering the truth.

Kids like that shouldn't even worry about the world and protecting society by fighting let alone think of that as a debt.
I wonder what those detectives would do after uncovering the truth.
yeah and probably they will disbanding the lycoris and da for good.
they should enjoy the childhood and choose the path that is safe and they need to lead a fulfilling life.

yeah and probably they will disbanding the lycoris and da for good.
they should enjoy the childhood and choose the path that is safe and they need to lead a fulfilling life.
I agree with that.
For me, it's not great but not bad enough to drop the anime.

If it's not interesting most of the people here would drop the anime.
So, it's better to stick to the 12-13 episodes anime for now but if that said anime is interesting, then yes we can choose it.
sounds cool lol
and it's been ages since i got instant replies. thank you so much. but isn't it too late for you?

Back