Lycoris Recoil anime episode 1 discussion

Rika

It's about making the world safe by making orphans train and eliminate possible dangers. I am not a fan of the concept but the anime is not bad. I am not sure whether I would complete it or not. I like Chisato's personality. What are your thoughts about this episode?

you started watching it already?
i thought it's for march lol. let me watch it then. we will have something to talk about here.

I do like Makina and Chisato in this episode and this is all about protecting the society in secret. School girls protecting the society has already been used in a lot of other anime and they need to come up with a unique concept.

I watched the first episode of Lycoris recoil just now. It's not too bad but I don't think it's that unique. I am not fond of Makina's decision at the end but it's understandable, given the situation.

you started watching it already?
i thought it's for march lol. let me watch it then. we will have something to talk about here.
Yes I have and it's got a good start.
I do like Makina and Chisato in this episode and this is all about protecting the society in secret. School girls protecting the society has already been used in a lot of other anime and they need to come up with a unique concept.
That's true and the concept is not too unique but it's not boring enough to drop the anime.

Back