Love or Hate kind of Anime?

Sharon

I've never watched the show but in my circle of friends there seems to be a debate about this anime - some say it's awesome some say it's awful. I never ask specifics because I'm afraid the heated discussion will be turned on me. lol So what's that about? Why do some people hate Bleach while others love it?

Sharon said:
I've never watched the show but in my circle of friends there seems to be a debate about this anime - some say it's awesome some say it's awful. I never ask specifics because I'm afraid the heated discussion will be turned on me. lol So what's that about? Why do some people hate Bleach while others love it?

Clara really likes Bleach anime. In fact,the soul society arc(very first episodes) can out do any other action anime, in my view :D
After that,there isn't much story and plot anymore.

the reason for fall of fans for beck is because of many filler episodes and adding sub-stories in between arc's,starting 1-100 are good they added bounts in aizan arc which made it boring

smoker said:
the reason for fall of fans for beck is because of many filler episodes and adding sub-stories in between arc's,starting 1-100 are good they added bounts in aizan arc which made it boring

You should change "beck" to "Bleach" :D

Well, the first arc was very good.............And after that there was a 40-episode-long filler arc, which frustrated many fans.............The arc after that was good............But, due to fillers and the story becoming more and more repetitive and Ichigo becoming OP'd, many started get bored of it and some started hating it...........

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

You should change "beck" to "Bleach" :D

yea sorry xD

it should be obvious by now at home these things work. not just one anyone, many anime are like that

Back