Looking for something good and worth the time to watch

[quote="Blackrose" pid='261543' dateline='1628699567']

Yup that's a good way to put it 
Mostly yeah...but if the story seems good I just read...most of the times it ends up having comedic stuff though
[/quote]

That's pretty cool that way. I'm believing you'll come up with writing your own manga one day through the enormous understanding you got around anime and manga.

Sincerem said:
That's pretty cool that way. I'm believing you'll come up with writing your own manga one day through the enormous understanding you got around anime and manga.

I believe you'll be introducing us your written work very soon around arts books. I'm expecting to see you coming up with one cos your engagement with entertainment is enormous.

Sincerem said:
I believe you'll be introducing us your written work very soon around arts books. I'm expecting to see you coming up with one cos your engagement with entertainment is enormous.

Nah my main focus right now is healing downtrodden moms...working on a book for that.
I do love entertainment but I wana focus on this for now

DiamondDust said:
Write a book about manga and anime culture Rose

@blackrose quoted:
Nah my main focus right now is healing downtrodden moms...working on a book for that.
I do love entertainment but I wana focus on this for now.

Ate you into the medical field? Or you're writing a book that covers that area of the downtrodden moms?

Sincerem said:
@blackrose quoted:
I do love entertainment but I wana focus on this for now.

Ate you into the medical field? Or you're writing a book that covers that area of the downtrodden moms?

Nope not medical
Just writing a book. It's actually something of a new venture for me

Without a doubt. "Maid Sama" is a humorous and enjoyable anime series that will keep you entertained for hours. The series has no plot; all of the episodes are standalone and have no connection to the original storey arc. 'Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

Milan?Buck said:
Without a doubt. "Maid Sama" is a humorous and enjoyable anime series that will keep you entertained for hours. The series has no plot; all of the episodes are standalone and have no connection to the original storey arc. 'Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

Back