Looking for something good and worth the time to watch

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
I guess by now that you would know that I'm mostly into anime with a bit of comedic relief. So instead of all this dark and creepy stuff that you all are looking at. If you have a favourite anime with some comedic potential I would love to take a look at it. Also, even though maybe most of your choices may be dark and creepy, if there is a comedic scene which you would like to share I would also welcome those.

One Punch Man is probably what you wanna watch. It's among the most popular anime from this decade and is an action-comedy that serves as a parody of the Shounen genre.

MadaraUchiha said:
One Punch Man is probably what you wanna watch. It's among the most popular anime from this decade and is an action-comedy that serves as a parody of the Shounen genre.

Okay cool. Thanks I will add that to my list. Wow got a lot of stuff to check out now hehehe

what about a movie?
it's not dark and i think you will like it despite the art. watch dyoukuudai movie

Blackangel said:
what about a movie?
it's not dark and i think you will like it despite the art. watch dyoukuudai movie

ok will look for it. ..I'm always looking for movies on weekends but never know what to choose

Silver_Fox said:
Comedy.. oh my, i'm weak in this department, Ranma 1/2 is all i know

Yea we know don't worry XD
Will let you know if I need horror recommendations though hehe

Blackrose said:
ok will look for it. ..I'm always looking for movies on weekends but never know what to choose

Yea we know don't worry XD
Will let you know if I need horror recommendations though hehe

i have recommended that for the next month's group watch too.
i hope it gets selected and it's a very good movie

Blackangel said:
i have recommended that for the next month's group watch too.
i hope it gets selected and it's a very good movie

okay cool
if it's selected it will be easier for everyone to participate as well since it's just a movie and not series

Demon_skeith said:
hrmm, you may enjoy Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighborhood, which is a light hearted anime.

Thanks but I try to stay away from vampire stuff

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, try any action anime.
If you really want a comedy anime, then try kyou Kara pre wa

Blackrose said:
okay cool
if it's selected it will be easier for everyone to participate as well since it's just a movie and not series
yes and it's different from the regular series as well.
it doesn't have much romance except for a kiss and it's so innocent

Star_Of_Hope said:
Not exactly.
You have watched Naruto and most of the anime series are like that.

Silver_Fox said:
If you're craving for violence, brutality and blood you can watch Gantz or Hokuto No Ken

Not looking for violence atm but will keep it in mind

Blackangel said:
yes and it's different from the regular series as well.
it doesn't have much romance except for a kiss and it's so innocent

That's good maybe others will actually try it then

Back