Looking for Ecchi romcoms and fun adventure anime

kadenmire

V.I.P. Member
Looking for Ecchi romcoms and fun adventure anime. Seen a lot but am looking for stuff like Highschool DxD, Kiss x Sis, Tsugumomo, and Arifuteta.

try high school of the dead,kanonkon,sekirei, to love ru, yasuga no sora(siblings beware),akisora
if you need more tell me.

Grungie said:
To Love Ru is pretty ecchi, and gets even more ecchi when you get to the Darkness series

i haven't heard too much about it
i don't think anything beats yasuga no sora. it's a little complicated.

To Love Ru is a Jump manga so it's fairly mainstream and popular. I have to check it out myself though. High School of the Dead might be up your alley, it doesn't have romance per se but it has a lot of fan-service and high-octane action.

MadaraUchiha said:
To Love Ru is a Jump manga so it's fairly mainstream and popular. I have to check it out myself though. High School of the Dead might be up your alley, it doesn't have romance per se but it has a lot of fan-service and high-octane action.

[quote="Grungie" pid='214453' dateline='1598287987']
As someone who read most of To Love Ru, it’s not really good, even by harem standards. It’s more notable for the sheer amount of girls, fetishes, and fanservice it has.

If you’re looking for a Nisekoi type of series, look elsewhere. If you’re looking for a series where a girl attracts a bikini stealing alien at a beach party, you have your series.

I think what annoyed me the most was how the series couldn’t really decide what its main genre was supposed to be, unless ecchi was its genre. It’s pretty episodic, but you’ll have a chapter where they transform Rito into a girl and make him go on a date with his best friend, and the next chapter will be them fighting an alien in a bath house, then followed by an isekai.
[/quote]

I believe that's called Bathos though I'm not sure. I think it works well at times but yeah I get your point. Honestly I don't go out of my way to look for genre because I don't have an aversion to any so I pick stuff that seems interesting that's it.

"it’s not really good, even by harem standards. It’s more notable for the sheer amount of girls, fetishes, and fanservice it has." this is pretty hilarious.

Thanks for the sugestions. I haven't seen To Love Ru or read it yet but have had it in my to read list for a while. I like a good story line too not just pure ecchi the ecchi just makes it fun. I'll check out the other sugestions too.

kadenmire said:
Thanks for the sugestions. I haven't seen To Love Ru or read it yet but have had it in my to read list for a while. I like a good story line too not just pure ecchi the ecchi just makes it fun. I'll check out the other sugestions too.

I don't remember any in anime, but if you want manga then go fot nozoki ana, the story is good despite the ecchi-ness of the series

HannahCN said:
I feel like mentioning Shokugeki no Soma / Food Wars here is not terribly out of place. =D

isn't food wars just a food anime?
i didn't know that it got other aspects in it and this is a big news to me. lol

Blackangel said:
isn't food wars just a food anime?
i didn't know that it got other aspects in it and this is a big news to me. lol
The most notorious thing about is the fact their clothes explode off when they eat delicious food and get food orgasms

[quote="CryingClown" pid='217600' dateline='1600186849']

I watch some clips of it, it's silly but fun lol
[/quote]

By he time you’re done with season 1, you kind of forget about the foodgasms and get invested in the various cooking competitions. It’s at the point where the random scenes that feature traditional fan service is jarring, as they’re kind of few and far between.

I was like “why are they showing Erina and Hisako changing in the locker room? Oh wait... this is Food Wars...”

Back