Looking for an Anime to Watch

Try Ergo Proxy and Plastic Memories. Both series are not lengthy and, in a way, can be considered related to sci-fi.

Log Horizon and Btoom is you want something like SAO.
Never watched Howl's new castle but I guess Date A Live and No Game No Live could match it.

Sci-fi: Steins;gate, Psycho-Pass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Darker than Black, Zankyouu no Terror.....
Fantasy: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ao no Exorcist(I recommend the manga version, though), Angel Beats, Fate/Zero....

Sindar said:
Try Little Witch Academia. I watched it yesterday, it was very good. Only 30 minutes though.

Are you talking about the entire series or are you talking about each episode length, Sindar?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you talking about the entire series or are you talking about each episode length, Sindar?

It's not a series, just one 30 minutes long movie =)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, then I will make sure to watch this with clara and shaurya :D

Sounds like fun =) Let me know when you do, I'll want to hear what you think of the show :whistle:

Sindar said:
Sounds like fun =) Let me know when you do, I'll want to hear what you think of the show :whistle:

I will. As it just a movie, I will watch it tomorrow.
Also, if you find something really cool, do share it with us :D

I would easily recommend you to watch "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?" or simply "DanMachi".
Then I would also: "Gangsta"; "To Aru Majutsu no Index" - 2nd season "To Aru Majutsu no Index II" and the movie "To Aru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki" then its spin-off series called "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" with its second season "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S".
Others I would recommend are: "Durarara!!" with its 2nd season divided into 3 parts: "Durarara!!x2 Ten" - "Durarara!!x2 Shou" and "Durarara!!x2 Ketsu";
And last but not least, "Mirai Nikki" - I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and enjoyment...

Back