Looking for a survival anime, any ideas?

Sebastian said:
Forgot bro. got it bro. but for me death game is something like kaiji or mirai nikki or another bro xD
Another kind of fits his description, but, I wouldn't call it a death game. But, it's very good.

MadaraUchiha said:
Another kind of fits his description, but, I wouldn't call it a death game. But, it's very good.

it's no game bro xD
it's death itself and peeps killing each other thinking that those were zombies something.

Sebastian said:
it's no game bro xD
it's death itself and peeps killing each other thinking that those were zombies something.
Yes. So, yeah SonicKorb, here's one more recommendation, I guess: Another. It's more of a horror/slasher anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes. So, yeah SonicKorb, here's one more recommendation, I guess: Another. It's more of a horror/slasher anime.

i don't think this sonicorb's gonna stick round bro. he didn't introduce himself and he isn't here.

Sebastian said:
i don't think this sonicorb's gonna stick round bro. he didn't introduce himself and he isn't here.

It's been a day or two since his last post. I'm sure he'll return.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's been a day or two since his last post. I'm sure he'll return.
day or two for a new person is long enough to lose interest bro. i would like him to stick around but i am not gonna hope. i am gonna keep stalking this forum xD
it's been too long since i talked to anyone this much after my accident bro.

but these days peeps re requesting for new genres. survival, short, 3d things and all

Sebastian said:
day or two for a new person is long enough to lose interest bro. i would like him to stick around but i am not gonna hope. i am gonna keep stalking this forum xD
it's been too long since i talked to anyone this much after my accident bro.

but these days peeps re requesting for new genres. survival, short, 3d things and all
Everyday more people get introduced to anime, so obviously they'd want otaku's like us to recommend stuff.

MadaraUchiha said:
Everyday more people get introduced to anime, so obviously they'd want otaku's like us to recommend stuff.

i thought otaku was a bad word bro xD
i am talking about the preferences. these new people want only specific anime

If you want to try a different taste of survival, I would recommend Re;Zero. I know it doesn't fit the usual definition of survival series, but staying alive in Re;Zero just hurts you in a beautiful way. I sound a bit like psychopath there, but I hope you know what I mean! If you like Mirai Nikki (I did watch that one), I think you will enjoy Re;Zero.

Panther said:
If you want to try a different taste of survival, I would recommend Re;Zero. I know it doesn't fit the usual definition of survival series, but staying alive in Re;Zero just hurts you in a beautiful way. I sound a bit like psychopath there, but I hope you know what I mean! If you like Mirai Nikki (I did watch that one), I think you will enjoy Re;Zero.

I will have to respectfully disagree. 9 out of 10 anime has fan service; that is what the industry is about. In my opinions, Re;Zero has enough plot to backup its fan service. The twists are introduced in interesting ways to keep viewers hooked. I could relate to Subaru, understood his mental breakdowns (even though I wanted to slap him so hard so many times), and so on. While it may not be as awesome as, say, Shingeki no Kyojin, I didn't count it as a joke.

Sebastian said:
i thought otaku was a bad word bro xD
i am talking about the preferences. these new people want only specific anime
Weebo is disrespectful. Otaku is kinda like geek(or nerd, not sure. English is not my first language).
When I was first introduced to anime, all I wanted was an anime like Death Note. As I started watching more, my preferences increased.

MadaraUchiha said:
Weebo is disrespectful. Otaku is kinda like geek(or nerd, not sure. English is not my first language).
When I was first introduced to anime, all I wanted was an anime like Death Note. As I started watching more, my preferences increased.

even though it's my first language i suck at it x(
so it ain't about knowledge bro xD
cool bro. death note is a master piece.

Ok everyone, thank you. We've got a lot of suggestions and we have made a list on the ones to watch. My internet was down for a while so sorry for the late reply. We have watched 1 EP of dangonronpa (if that how you spell it) and we want to keep watching this and try the others after. We really appreciate the help you have all given to us and we now know where to come for more anime! Thanks guys! We really mean it!

Tanks to:
Sebastian
Nel
BurnsyCEO
MadaraUchiha
Panther
(Im sorry idk how to tag)

Sonickorb said:
Ok everyone, thank you. We've got a lot of suggestions and we have made a list on the ones to watch. My internet was down for a while so sorry for the late reply. We have watched 1 EP of dangonronpa (if that how you spell it) and we want to keep watching this and try the others after. We really appreciate the help you have all given to us and we now know where to come for more anime! Thanks guys! We really mean it!

Tanks to:
Sebastian
Nel
BurnsyCEO
MadaraUchiha
Panther
@MadaraUchiha

Sonickorb said:

Tanks to:
Sebastian
Nel
BurnsyCEO
MadaraUchiha
Panther

i don't know who are but if there are others beside you, you can ask them to come here man. we would love to meet them. if you need anything else just ask. we are watching bokurano. want to watch with us?

I would recommend Yami shibai and kagewani first. The art is great

Hello, so me and my friends have recently finished watching Mirai Nikki and we adored it. We are currently looking for more anime like this however we are getting no luck. We tried Btooom but found it bad (in our opinion). We think the best aspect of Mirai Nikki was the entire idea of Survival games with future telling. There's a set amount of people and they must fight to the death to receive something great, plus they have something telling the future to help them win, they all have different advantages and disadvantages.

Any ideas of one like this?
We'd be really grateful.
Is mirai Nikki good to watch.....I have never watched or heard of it...

I would recommend you "battle game in 5 second's" it is really good.

Back