Looking for a survival anime, any ideas?

Sonickorb

Hello, so me and my friends have recently finished watching Mirai Nikki and we adored it. We are currently looking for more anime like this however we are getting no luck. We tried Btooom but found it bad (in our opinion). We think the best aspect of Mirai Nikki was the entire idea of Survival games with future telling. There's a set amount of people and they must fight to the death to receive something great, plus they have something telling the future to help them win, they all have different advantages and disadvantages. 

Any ideas of one like this? 
We'd be really grateful.

Try
Kaiji bro. It's about a man trying to live by going through a series of death games, to payback his debt. It's not something that I would recommend to a child my man. So, be warned that it's got too much on the plate.

Next try deadman wonderland bro. It's set in a prison and the people trying to survive there. You know how that is.

Sonickorb said:
Thanks! We'll try these and see how it goes!

If you need anything else hit me up bro xD
Glad to help newbies

Shiki is such anime too I guess.
It's an old anime though. The art isn't that great for that anime

Nel said:
Shiki is such anime too I guess.
It's an old anime though. The art isn't that great for that anime

Cool thanks! I'll probably give this a try to! Thank you.

Fate/zero,Fate stay night. Also danganronpa sounds like what you're describing but I would never recommend that.

Watch another anime too. It's about death around and people trying to kill each other for surviving

Fate/Zero is very close to what you described. Along with Mirai Nikki, it's my favourite in the genre. I'd also recommend Higashi no Eden, and Danganronpa, but, these are not good as the above, but they are pretty good.
And, how many episodes of Btooom! did you watch?

MadaraUchiha said:
Fate/Zero is very close to what you described. Along with Mirai Nikki, it's my favourite in the genre. I'd also recommend Higashi no Eden, and Danganronpa, but, these are not good as the above, but they are pretty good.

why did you think fate/zero fit that description bro? it doesn't have any death game thingy

MadaraUchiha said:
We watched about 3 or 4. We didnt like it much. Danganronpa we re very tempted to try it seems really fun. Higashi no Eden i have not heard of, we'll try that one too. Thank you!

Sonickorb said:
We watched about 3 or 4. We didnt like it much. Danganronpa we re very tempted to try it seems really fun. Higashi no Eden i have not heard of, we'll try that one too. Thank you!

I wouldn't recommend higashi no Eden as it's just repetitive.

Sebastian said:
why did you think fate/zero fit that description bro? it doesn't have any death game thingy

Did you even watch Fate/Zero? It's a tournament to obtain the Holy Grail and is a fight to the death.

Sonickorb said:
While I don't fully agree with what Nel said, I do think that you'll get disappointed if you watch Higashi no Eden and expect Mirai Nikki, which is one of the best anime of all time, in my opinion. So, I suggest you watch Fate/Zero. Every major anime website you go has very good reviews for it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Did you even watch Fate/Zero? It's a tournament to obtain the Holy Grail and is a fight to the death.

While I don't fully agree with what Nel said, I do think that you'll get disappointed if you watch Higashi no Eden and expect Mirai Nikki, which is one of the best anime of all time, in my opinion. So, I suggest you watch Fate/Zero. Every major anime website you go has very good reviews for it.

I did. I don't remember anyone dying bro.
everyone lived as far as i recollect and I did watch the two seasons my man

Sebastian said:
I did. I don't remember anyone dying bro.
everyone lived as far as i recollect and I did watch the two seasons my man
We are entering into spoiler territory here, so, if you wanna discuss further, use the spoiler tag. You know how to use it right?
If you remember, the contestants summon beings from the past, and they fight and they disappear after each win, so technically, it is a fight to the death.

MadaraUchiha said:
We are entering into spoiler territory here, so, if you wanna discuss further, use the spoiler tag. You know how to use it right?
If you remember, the contestants summon beings from the past, and they fight and they disappear after each win, so technically, it is a fight to the death.

Alright, but, it is sort of a survival, tournament style anime. Plus, they fight until their spirit is vanished, so there's that.

MadaraUchiha said:
Alright, but, it is sort of a survival, tournament style anime. Plus, they fight until their spirit is vanished, so there's that.

Yes, but, not a defeat is a defeat in the tournament. And, don't mistake me for editing your comment, but you forgot to add the spoiler tag.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, but, not a defeat is a defeat in the tournament. And, don't mistake me for editing your comment, but you forgot to add the spoiler tag.

Forgot bro. got it bro. but for me death game is something like kaiji or mirai nikki or another bro xD

Back