Log Horizon or Sword Art Online

Which one you prefer?

• Total voters

KonahaANBU

I don't know from which angle ppl compare both animes...........
I support both animes.....
I wanna know your opinion about them(this includes flaws as well as plus points)

KonahaANBU said:
I don't know from which angle ppl compare both animes...........
I support both animes.....
I wanna know your opinion about them(this includes flaws as well as plus points)

im not going to go into much detail but, Log horizon's story was so much better than SAO

SAO second half was just romance so i kinda didn't like it :/

the first part was great, overall Log horizon is 10 times better than SAO
in my opinion

I think Log Horizon is the best, SaO kinda changed halfway through and the whole "elf game" thingy was just too weird and creepy.

Davis said:
im not going to go into much detail but, Log horizon's story was so much better than SAO

in my opinion

TheDeathcone said:
I think Log Horizon is the best, SaO kinda changed halfway through and the whole "elf game" thingy was just too weird and creepy.

2nd arc had only one great battle which had no relation with the story.......As far as I can remember

KonahaANBU said:
Davis said:

in my opinion

but it was based on a game, and half of the series was him trying to find her :/

the first half was so much better, the first half was similar how the whole series of log horizon was ^_^

KonahaANBU said:
TheDeathcone said:

2nd arc had only one great battle which had no relation with the story.......As far as I can remember

yep that's why i found the second part dull :/

Davis said:
KonahaANBU said:
TheDeathcone said:

yep that's why i found the second part dull :/

It changed from a life or death game to a totally childish romance....

Davis said:
KonahaANBU said:
Davis said:

in my opinion

but it was based on a game, and half of the series was him trying to find her :/

the first half was so much better, the first half was similar how the whole series of log horizon was ^_^

In Log horizon ppl were trying adjust in virtual world.........that is the reason which makes it unique..........in SAO traditional style of returning back to real world was lame moreover Log horizon had valid explanations and reasons ................races , subclasses and the stuff which SAO lacked

KonahaANBU said:
Davis said:
KonahaANBU said:
Davis said:

in my opinion

In Log horizon ppl were trying adjust in virtual world.........that is the reason which makes it unique..........in SAO traditional style of returning back to real world was lame moreover Log horizon had valid explanations and reasons ................races , subclasses and the stuff which SAO lacked

yeah xD Log horizon felt more real xD

I don't know log horizon but I am not a fan of sword art online.
If log horizon is similar to it, then I might dislike that too.

sword art online is a major failure my man xD
so, even though i didn't watch log horizon, i will go with that xD

both are good in their own way, but give me the original .hack series which started the whole virtual world issues.

Sebastian said:
sword art online is a major failure my man xD
so, even though i didn't watch log horizon, i will go with that xD

For an amateur watcher SAO is a niche anime. From veteran point of view, its just lame as compare to other hardcore stuff

Edward?Elric said:
I don't know log horizon but I am not a fan of sword art online.
If log horizon is similar to it, then I might dislike that too.

give log horizon a try. Season one is great , Season 2 is slow paced and not much fun to watch but definitely better than SAO 2

KonahaANBU said:
For an amateur watcher SAO is a niche anime. From veteran point of view, its just lame as compare to other hardcore stuff

give log horizon a try. Season one is great , Season 2 is slow paced and not much fun to watch but definitely better than SAO 2

am i an amateur watcher? x(
i think it's of action genre man.

Back