Least favorite manga from the ones you currently read

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Which of the manga you currently read is your least favorite? Which do you like the least and do you intend to stop reading it?

i am not a manga reader but i came to this thread to find out about your least favorite manga x(
why don't you mention your least favorite manga bro? x(
i want to know.

You got the title wrong.
I suppose you intend to say Least there.

Gotta be Detective Conan at the moment, because its repetitive, and not at all that interesting. The same thing over and over again.

Elvis said:
Sorry for the type. Can an admin correct the title, please?

I've edited it, but, if you want to edit the title of your thread, click edit(first post's button), then full edit, then, edit the title of your thread.......

MadaraUchiha said:
I've edited it, but, if you want to edit the title of your thread, click edit(first post's button), then full edit, then, edit the title of your thread.......

MadaraUchiha said:
It's your thread...... Anyone can edit his/her posts.......

Isn't that a little dangerous? What if some member gets upset, decided to leave the community and edits all his threads to swears or something like that?

Elvis said:
Isn't that a little dangerous? What if some member gets upset, decided to leave the community and edits all his threads to swears or something like that?

Well, depending on the severity of the offense, we'll either warn him or ban him, and delete all his posts........

Back