Latest virtualization products and services

nebon

[font=Times New Roman, serif][size=medium]Virtualization is the creation of the virtual version of a device or resource such as server, storage device, operating system or even a network. There are different types of virtualization such as server virtualization, network virtualization and desktop virtualization. Leading corporate organisations such as Oracle are rendering products and services to improve virtualization. The products for server virtualization include Oracle VM server for x86, Oracle VM server for SPARC and Oracle Solaris containers. Oracle’s server [/size][/font][[font=Times New Roman, serif][size=medium] products support x86 and SPARC architectures besides a variety of OS such as Linux, Windows and Oracle Solaris. Oracle is also introducing several desktop virtualization products such as Sun Ray Clients, Sun Ray software, Oracle Virtual desktop infrastructure, Oracle secure global desktop and Oracle VM VirtualBox. Oracle’s Sun Ray clients are simple, reliable, low-power devices that are ideal for displaying server-hosted virtual desktops. SunRay Clients are designed for secure and better virtualized desktop environments that do not need local operating system or management, eliminating the complexity and security vulnerabilities with other client and PC solutions. Oracle Virtual Desktop infrastructure provides a complete solution for managing and providing access to virtualized desktop environments. It enables organisations to simplify administration, better operations, increase the utilization of existing IT assets and boost security from a traditional desktop environment to a virtual desktop architecture. Oracle Secure Global Desktop is a secure remote access solution for desktops running on Microsoft Windows, Linux Solaris, from a wide range of popular client devices [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman, serif][size=medium]including Windows PCs, Macs, Linux PCs, and tablets such as the Apple iPad and Android-based devices.  Oracle Secure Global Desktop provides users the ability to work securely from any device and anywhere, while providing administrators the tools they need to control access to applications and desktop environments. Leading corporate organisations such as Dell, Intel and even Microsoft are introducing virtualization products and services while confirming the application of virtualization. [/size][/font]

If you need back links, please make decent posts and then advertise about your site or product in our advertising section.
Otherwise, you will get banned from this community.

Star_Of_Hope said:
If you need back links, please make decent posts and then advertise about your site or product in our advertising section.
Otherwise, you will get banned from this community.

I've deleted enough on my forum to tell you that is a humanless bot making the post.

Demon_skeith said:
I've deleted enough on my forum to tell you that is a humanless bot making the post.
how do you know that, that's a bot my man?

Demon_skeith said:
Well, our fellow admin disagreed with that.
I removed the hyperlinks in that post.

Back