Laptops vs cell phones

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
We all basically have these so my question to you is, which of these devices can you absolutely not live without?

Well I use my computer more then both but if I had to decide out of a laptop or phone I'd chose laptop for sure.

Risk said:
Well I use my computer more then both but if I had to decide out of a laptop or phone I'd chose laptop for sure.

So would I, I mean phones are useful but there is so much that can be done with the laptop and not the phone

I'm sorry, but I can't choose between the two. Most laptops cannot run some of the apps I need, and smartphones can't be comfortably used for doing work, such as writing books, doing digital editing etc.

If i really had to use only one device, I'd get an Android tablet with a keyboard case.

It's hard. But i'd probably choose phone. You can do near enough anything on your phone that you could do on your laptop bar proper gaming

Elvis said:
I'm sorry, but I can't choose between the two. Most laptops cannot run some of the apps I need, and smartphones can't be comfortably used for doing work, such as writing books, doing digital editing etc.

If i really had to use only one device, I'd get an Android tablet with a keyboard case.

that's cool
but not a laptop? and i really don't know what those apps are. can't you use bluestacks, elvis?

Elvis said:

Or you could get a laptop and run an android emulator for its exclusive apps.

Risk said:
Or you could get a laptop and run an android emulator for its exclusive apps.

that's the one
bluestacks and i think laptop can beat a tablet in everything and not probably a cell phone.

Well I'm more of a desktop guy, but of the available options I'd choose phone. Never really had a use for laptops.

Blackrose said:
We all basically have these so my question to you is, which of these devices can you absolutely not live without?

My computer. XD

But no, between the two, I'd rather have a phone. As long as I can call and maybe use stuff like discord and such on the road, I'm good. I really don't like laptops.

HannahCN said:
My computer. XD

But no, between the two, I'd rather have a phone. As long as I can call and maybe use stuff like discord and such on the road, I'm good. I really don't like laptops.

oh wow.
that's something hannah and what about desktop? do you like using a computer like at all?

Blackangel said:
oh wow.
that's something hannah and what about desktop? do you like using a computer like at all?

I love using my computer and spend hours upon hours on it every day. XD Just not a fan of laptops.

HannahCN said:
I love using my computer and spend hours upon hours on it every day. XD Just not a fan of laptops.

isn't laptop very similar to what we use in computer?
instead of sitting for hours, you can take it anywhere with you/ i can't afford it lol

Blackangel said:
isn't laptop very similar to what we use in computer?
instead of sitting for hours, you can take it anywhere with you/ i can't afford it lol

Nah, I like having a separate keyboard and mouse, and a decently-sized screen. A laptop would make my hands and back hurt from bad posture.

HannahCN said:
Nah, I like having a separate keyboard and mouse, and a decently-sized screen. A laptop would make my hands and back hurt from bad posture.

oh i agree with that
but you can get a 15 inch screen and usually it;s a lot bigger lol

HannahCN said:
My computer. XD

Lol i see...i have heard of discord but haven't been able to check it out yet

Blackrose said:
Lol i see...i have heard of discord but haven't been able to check it out yet

It's the best thing ever
Try to check it out and it's just like any social media platform out there

If I had to choose I would go with the laptop because while I can do almost everything on my phone when it comes to gaming phone wont support Warcraft or FFXIV. Gotta get my game on!

kadenmire said:
If I had to choose I would go with the laptop because while I can do almost everything on my phone when it comes to gaming phone wont support Warcraft or FFXIV. Gotta get my game on!

lol i can understand that kadenmire
and i am sure phones alone can't keep us entertained all the time no matter how much we believe it's the case

Back