Kyou Kara Ore wa anime review.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
This anime revolves around a high school boy,Mitsuhashi.

He is the self-proclaimed, "Delinquent".That's correct,"self -proclaimed".This anime is one of the best, comedy and action show ever.
The way Mitsuhashi fights is just hilarious. No one can possibly think of this anime as an ordinary show, after watching the entire show.Even though the way Mistushai fights is really dirty,you can't possibly get disgusted by him.

Also,no one can predicate Mitsuhashi's moves.He surprises everyone in every possible way.Also the manga is a bit longer than the anime.So after completing the anime,you can always go for manga,for more.

Mitsuhashi's  best friend is Ito. He is the normal character who fights fair and square.Even though their characters are aren't compatible they always hang out with each other.

It consists of 10 episodes and each episode is 40 minutes long :D

Go for this anime.I for one, will totally recommend this anime to anyone,anytime :D

I just recently added the manga to my plan to read list and I had no idea it has been animated lol . Glad I came by on this forum and found that out. I didn't read it yet but I always like to read and watch one thing, sometimes its different sometimes its the same therefor your inner otaku demands it from you to watch and read both things :D

Shole said:
I just recently added the manga to my plan to read list and I had no idea it has been animated lol . Glad I came by on this forum and found that out. I didn't read it yet but I always like to read and watch one thing, sometimes its different sometimes its the same therefor your inner otaku demands it from you to watch and read both things :D

Signature advertising isn't allowed in OPF.Would you mind removing that link?

Back