Kingdom Hearts?

Allenafaith

Does anyone else still play Kingdom Hearts? I play this game on my PS2 and I still love it. I can only play the first one though, for some reason Kingdom Hearts 2 won't load up on my PlayStation.

sounds like a bad disc, you should try getting a different game disc for Kh 2.

But yes, I still play the series and look forward to Kh 3.

i don't know that game but judging by the name, does it have something to do with the cards?
then again, you are talking about playstation. i don't think people would want to play card games in a palystation. so i take that back.

I don't own a PlayStation, so no, I don't play this game. I looked it up online and it seems pretty cool...

kingdom hearts is on Playstation console and handheld, Nintendo DS handhelds and mobile platforms.

the GBA game was card based, everything else is active RPG battles.

I recently started playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and it has card based battles and it was made for the PlayStation 2. I am not sure I like it though and may not play it much longer. It's supposed to take place between 1 and 2 of the series. (it's also on GB)

NecroWolf said:
I recently started playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and it has card based battles and it was made for the PlayStation 2. I am not sure I like it though and may not play it much longer. It's supposed to take place between 1 and 2 of the series. (it's also on GB)

I heard that it's really cool, necrowolf :D
Well, everyone has their own set of opinions :D

Back