Kaneda!!!

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey Kaneda. Welcome to AMF! I'm more into movies too, though I prefer live-action film to anime in general, but I prefer anime films to TV anime. Hope you have a great time here.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. I too prefer live action - it's interesting to see how much of popular big screen entertainment is influenced by anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey Kaneda. Welcome to AMF! I'm more into movies too, though I prefer live-action film to anime in general, but I prefer anime films to TV anime. Hope you have a great time here.

This is a surprise to me.
I was sure you prefer anime over live action. I remember a few things about Death note live action thread from before. Guess things change a little after sometime :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
This is a surprise to me.
I was sure you prefer anime over live action. I remember a few things about Death note live action thread from before. Guess things change a little after sometime :D

Things didn't change. I've always preferred Live-action. And by live-action I mean real movies, not live action anime adaptations.

MadaraUchiha said:
Things didn't change. I've always preferred Live-action. And by live-action I mean real movies, not live action anime adaptations.

I see.
I was sure you were talking about anime adaptations in live action.

Back