Kaneda!!!

Kaneda

Hey, I've been an amine fan since the early 90s and recently lost my way with the onset of real life. I was searching for a place to find other similar movies to get into and like-minded souls to bounce ideas off. Really pleased to find this place!

I can answer both of your questions in one. Kaneda is a character in my first ever Anime experience; Akira. You have seen this iconic motorcycle before?

kanedas-bike-akira.jpg

Kaneda said:
I can answer both of your questions in one. Kaneda is a character in my first ever Anime experience; Akira. You have seen this iconic motorcycle before?

kanedas-bike-akira.jpg
that one looks really cool.
and i take it that kaneda is the name of the bike? people do name the vehicles.

That one's awesome man.
I have never heard of the character name before but it makes sense now.

you wouldn't know that would you?
you haven't watched this anime to begin with kaname. go and watch it.

I will watch it man.
You don't have to shove me this way. We have the group watch coming up too. @Kaneda you could recommend this for group watch man.

May be you could recommend man?
Or should I tag Kaneda again in that thread to make it easy for him/her?

I agree man.
I have tagged and she/he already made the recommendation. I will set up a poll soon.

you should do it fast
we can't really lose time like the last poll kaname and we already lost half the month.

I will be here man.
I can't make any promises but I don't plan to drop the Flying witch after our last conversation.

Hey Kaneda. Welcome to AMF! I'm more into movies too, though I prefer live-action film to anime in general, but I prefer anime films to TV anime. Hope you have a great time here.

Back