Kaname's diary(Blog)

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
I wanted to have a thread for myself and thought of creating this man. As of now, we are not restricting anyone to post here so I thought why not?
Please inform me if you plan to delete this thread

i remember someone doing this before
cool idea. let me borrow it sometime lol and i want to post some things as well.

I wanted to have a thread for myself and thought of creating this man. As of now, we are not restricting anyone to post here so I thought why not?
Please inform me if you plan to delete this thread
Interesting. ..what kind of stuff you gona post?

Something boring man.
However I wouldn't mind reading it sometime again just to remember what had happened before
Ohh that sounds interesting...how about bits and pieces of encouragement to the future you in case of any difficult times

Ohh that sounds interesting...how about bits and pieces of encouragement to the future you in case of any difficult times
That's cool man
I think I would post interesting, happy and painful moments as well. It's like a lesson for my future self.

I tried waking up early for a change but that didn't work out for me.
Need to do some actual workout man.

me too kaname
and i really want to lose weight but kept gaining it at every turn lol

I like this idea.
One day I might try to create my own thread as well. As this forum isn't too popular and no one really knows me, I can stay hidden

I like this idea.
One day I might try to create my own thread as well. As this forum isn't too popular and no one really knows me, I can stay hidden
make one rinko
and it should help with your loneliness and have a way to vent your feelings.

Back