kakashi from naruto character discussion

S

Sebastian

So, what do you peeps think about hatake kakashi form naruto?
he is a ninja even worked in special ops and he is a jonin. he failed in protecting sasuke from orichimaru's hand. he also failed in protecting obito when he was a kid and he also failed in protecting rin.

he is a powerful jonin but he is no match for itachi, sasuke, naruto, madara, kabuto, orochimaru.

@MelloLily can add more to that seb.
He is her favorite character. But mel, I always wanted to know one thing. When orochimaru threatened kakashi about taking sasuke during that sealing process, kakashi could have used his sharingan power to send him to another dimension. Why didn't he do that?
It doesn't make any sense.

Nel said:
@MelloLily can add more to that seb.
He is her favorite character. But mel, I always wanted to know one thing. When orochimaru threatened kakashi about taking sasuke during that sealing process, kakashi could have used his sharingan power to send him to another dimension. Why didn't he do that?
It doesn't make any sense.

To add on to Sebastian, at least he became hokage.

Nel, he didn't do it because he could not yet do that. He started doing it in Shippuden.

MelloLily said:

Nel, he didn't do it because he could not yet do that. He started doing it in Shippuden.

he became a hokage?
in anime my lady?
i haven't watched anything related to anime lately so i don't know.

MelloLily said:

So, he hasn't gotten his evolved sharingan in naruto. What is it called again?

MelloLily said:
It's not in the anime yet, just the manga.
cool.
i am gonna start watching it soon.
i would like to catch up with that story.

MelloLily said:

everything is called magekyo? then i heard kakashi say kamui before?

Sebastian said:
cool.
i am gonna start watching it soon.
i would like to catch up with that story.

everything is called magekyo? then i heard kakashi say kamui before?

Sebastian said:
is there name for madara's sharingan and itahi's sharingan?

Mangekyo sharingan is the name of the evolved form of Sharingan..... Each person who has a Mangekyo will have a unique power....... For example, Kakashi has Kamui, Itachi has Tsukuyomi, and Sasuke has Enton.....

As far as Kakashi is concerned, all I can say is Kishimoto has done somewhat well in developing him, and didn't ruin him like he did with Sasuke.........

MadaraUchiha said:
Mangekyo sharingan is the name of the evolved form of Sharingan..... Each person who has a Mangekyo will have a unique power....... For example, Kakashi has Kamui, Itachi has Tsukuyomi, and Sasuke has Enton.....

As far as Kakashi is concerned, all I can say is Kishimoto has done somewhat well in developing him, and didn't ruin him like he did with Sasuke.........

why do you think that sasuke is ruined bro?
he is the rival of naruto at every step and he is a good guy.
creating that is probably tough for kishimoto bro xD

Sebastian said:
why do you think that sasuke is ruined bro?
he is the rival of naruto at every step and he is a good guy.
creating that is probably tough for kishimoto bro xD

The direction Kishimito took after Tobi revealed Itachi's truth to Sasuke.......

MadaraUchiha said:
The direction Kishimito took after Tobi revealed Itachi's truth to Sasuke.......

if sasuke didn't know better, then he would have returned to konaha after itachi's death bro.
do you want that?

Sebastian said:
if sasuke didn't know better, then he would have returned to konaha after itachi's death bro.
do you want that?

The direction Kishimoto took after Tobi revealed Itachi's truth to Sasuke........

MadaraUchiha said:
The direction Kishimoto took after Tobi revealed Itachi's truth to Sasuke........

come on man xD
i am talking about alternative here. sasuke wouldn't have any goal and he would have lived a soul-less life after that

Sebastian said:
come on man xD
i am talking about alternative here. sasuke wouldn't have any goal and he would have lived a soul-less life after that

Doesn't mean that he should have become an emo brat......

MadaraUchiha said:
Doesn't mean that he should have become an emo brat......

he is unstable bro?
more like a kid than adult.
the way topbi manipulated him was hilarious.

Sebastian said:
he is unstable bro?
more like a kid than adult.
the way topbi manipulated him was hilarious.

Well, I'm not just talking about what happened to him after Itachi's death, I'm talking about his characterization till the very end...... And, why are you defending him?

Back