June anime, 2018 - Katanagatari

Ace said:
Normally I don't watch anime, so you don't need to tag me in these.

You could pick the manga of this title then :D
We are just trying to do something as a group.
Mansi14 said:
Aye Aye! I have a month's span of time right? :D Maybe next week then >.>

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='95823' dateline='1528079556']

Well, do pick it only if you are interested in it. 
Looks like it's a light novel then. Well, may be next time we would be pick an anime with interesting manga :D
[/quote]

i'll see if i have time to watch it, cause i've been working on many things, and lately, i've been learning code from someone who's knowledgeable, as well as helping out their site as a thank you. So watching is kinda hard for me.

The short of this is, i'll try if i have time

I don't watch anything at this moment.
Too busy with everything, and I'm waiting for the Dragon Ball Super movie.

???????? said:
I don't watch anything at this moment.
Too busy with everything, and I'm waiting for the Dragon Ball Super movie.

I see. Well, if you guys change your mind, do give this a try.
I would start watching it soon

???????? said:
Quoted the wrong person? ??

I see. Well it's no problem at all :D
Thank you for remembering to quote people. Many people skip that part as other forum software gets automatic alerts

Uhh .. Thanks star, for ... remembering me, lol. Man, It's been hectic days for me.. Travel, travel and more travel.

Sase said:
Uhh .. Thanks star, for ... remembering me, lol. Man, It's been hectic days for me.. Travel, travel and more travel.

why are you travelling so much? if it's for fun, you can postpone it at a later date and relax a little.

SecretWish said:
why are you travelling so much? if it's for fun, you can postpone it at a later date and relax a little.

Actually, it's for job.. Gotta roam places Secretwish :). Tough to get job here in mah place.

Sase said:

Well, if you get time then watch it. It's just a reminder, as you said you would participate in the group watch. No pressure and good luck with your job hunt

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, if you get time then watch it. It's just a reminder, as you said you would participate in the group watch. No pressure and good luck with your job hunt

Yup yup. And thanks. How long ya have been seeing anime btw?

Sase said:
Actually, it's for job.. Gotta roam places Secretwish :). Tough to get job here in mah place.

i know how tough getting a stable job is which pays good. good luck with it

Back