June anime 2017 barakamon

Yeah, I'd give it a 6.5 or 7. I'll watch no 6, not sure about gravitation, and what is usago drop?

Sindar said:
You too?.. What is happening to this forum xD

I just wanted a change of pace. And Seki kun is a good way to distract myself from all the super-serious stuff I've been watching.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, I'd give it a 6.5 or 7. I'll watch no 6, not sure about gravitation, and what is usago drop?

I just wanted a change of pace. And Seki kun is a good way to distract myself from all the super-serious stuff I've been watching.

Good. But I think it deserve a solid 7. It's not a big anime but it's fun to watch after all. Usagi drop is about a grown man taking care of a little kid. It's a great anime better than barakamon

Nel said:
Good. But I think it deserve a solid 7. It's not a big anime but it's fun to watch after all. Usagi drop is about a grown man taking care of a little kid. It's a great anime better than barakamon

I know that I am recommending too many anime but they are all unique in their own way. I hope to get some decent recommendations but so far I couldn't find any similar anime.

Nel said:
I know that I am recommending too many anime but they are all unique in their own way. I hope to get some decent recommendations but so far I couldn't find any similar anime.
Are you watching Attack on Titan season 2? And, try Boku no hero academia. It's shounen and is very good.

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you watching Attack on Titan season 2? And, try Boku no hero academia. It's shounen and is very good.

I will but isn't it currently airing? I would watch it after it's completely aired. I will try boku no hero academia. Is it completed?

Nel said:
I will but isn't it currently airing? I would watch it after it's completely aired. I will try boku no hero academia. Is it completed?
Shingeki no Kyojin will get over in 2 weeks. And, the second season of Boku no hero is airing, and it's also about 9-10 episodes done, and I think it's gonna have 25 episodes. The first season is 12 episodes long.

MadaraUchiha said:
Shingeki no Kyojin will get over in 2 weeks. And, the second season of Boku no hero is airing, and it's also about 9-10 episodes done, and I think it's gonna have 25 episodes. The first season is 12 episodes long.

I will try watching the first season of boku no hero academia then. Right now, I am watching tonari no seki kun, Knight hunters, and reading hunter x hunter. Will you read hxh too?

Nel said:
I will try watching the first season of boku no hero academia then. Right now, I am watching tonari no seki kun, Knight hunters, and reading hunter x hunter. Will you read hxh too?
I will catch up a week before it serializes again. And then, yes, I will read it every week.

MadaraUchiha said:
I will catch up a week before it serializes again. And then, yes, I will read it every week.

Cool. Start reading it. I have started and I would like to see some replies to my threads, for a change.

Nel said:
Cool. Start reading it. I have started and I would like to see some replies to my threads, for a change.

No one has patience to post in each and every thread. Post a discussion thread with 5 or 10 chapters, not for each chapter.

MadaraUchiha said:
No one has patience to post in each and every thread. Post a discussion thread with 5 or 10 chapters, not for each chapter.

There aren't enough threads here. Have you observed that the form average count has fallen to 40's. It used to be in 60's. I am just trying to create some threads where people can post.

Nel said:
There aren't enough threads here. Have you observed that the form average count has fallen to 40's. It used to be in 60's. I am just trying to create some threads where people can post.
Yes, but you do know that most people would probably skip these, if you post one for each chapter. That's why we decided to go for 5 thread per episode for discussions. Now a chapter covers far less content than an episode.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, but you do know that most people would probably skip these, if you post one for each chapter. That's why we decided to go for 5 thread per episode for discussions. Now a chapter covers far less content than an episode.

I see. I'll definitely discuss, but, I don't think each and every chapter will have enough content to keep the discussion going, whereas 5 chapters will.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. I'll definitely discuss, but, I don't think each and every chapter will have enough content to keep the discussion going, whereas 5 chapters will.

Cool. Let us know when you will start reading it and I will try to read it accordingly too.
It's a good read and the pages aren't that many so far.

Nel said:
Cool. Let us know when you will start reading it and I will try to read it accordingly too.
It's a good read and the pages aren't that many so far.

It'll probably take a couple of hours to finish it, so, I guess a few days before it serializes again.

Watching anime together. Who the hell came up with an idea like that? I won't be watching barakamon as it's super lame.

Back