JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(2012) October 2018 group watch anime

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Everyone do watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(2012) as it's been selected for our group watch.
I will be starting this anime soon.

I watched the first 9 episodes and enjoyed it but do remember that most people who watched it liked it after episode 9, including @Demon_Skeith. I plan to watch all 26 episodes of this season, and all 113 episodes of the entire series over this month and the next.

MadaraUchiha said:
I watched the first 9 episodes and enjoyed it but do remember that most people who watched it liked it after episode 9, including @Demon_Skeith. I plan to watch all 26 episodes of this season, and all 113 episodes of the entire series over this month and the next.

I didn't know that it's a very long anime.
It would forever for me to complete watching it.
I thought it was a 13 episode or a 26 episode anime.
I will remember the 9th episode charm as well.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I didn't know that it's a very long anime.
It would forever for me to complete watching it.
I thought it was a 13 episode or a 26 episode anime.
I will remember the 9th episode charm as well.

Not 9, it's 10. That's when Part 2 of the series begins.
It's 26 episodes only. The first season that is. It covers the first two parts of the manga.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not 9, it's 10. That's when Part 2 of the series begins.
It's 26 episodes only. The first season that is. It covers the first two parts of the manga.
I see.
Looks like you have typed one extra number in your post :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
Looks like you have typed one extra number in your post :D

What I said: "most people who watched it liked it after episode 9". I didn't type anything extra.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha Wrote:https://animemangaforum.com/post-108911.html#pid108911@Demon_Skeith. I plan to watch all 26 episodes of this season, and all 113 episodes of the entire series over this month and the next.

I am talking about 113 Episodes of the entire series statement :D

you could have searched for it. it is a small anime and not many anime are long now. only a few anime or long and they get released in seasons as if checking whether the ratings are still good or not.

i don't like anime that doesn't have continuation for the main plot. it's boring and it can't be taken seriously. if it's a gag anime then it can pull it off somehow but this isn't a gag anime.

Angel said:
i don't like anime that doesn't have continuation for the main plot. it's boring and it can't be taken seriously. if it's a gag anime then it can pull it off somehow but this isn't a gag anime.

It has a main plot that happens over generations and each part is a story that takes place within a generation. What I meant was that each part has a beginning middle and end.

MadaraUchiha said:
It has a main plot that happens over generations and each part is a story that takes place within a generation. What I meant was that each part has a beginning middle and end.

i begin to understand it and watching over generations pass by like naruto and kria aren't good enough for me. i like only one generation and i see it in every anime except for a fuked up few.

MadaraUchiha said:
Right. Each part is a separate story that loosely leads into the next one so you needn't worry about continuing.

I see.
Thank you for the brief explanation MadaraUchiha. I will be watching this anime very soon. Will you watching both the seasons at once?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
Thank you for the brief explanation MadaraUchiha. I will be watching this anime very soon. Will you watching both the seasons at once?

No No. The first season is 26 episodes, and it contains Part 1 and 2. Part 1=episodes 1-9. Part 2= 10-26.
Both seasons as in?

MadaraUchiha said:
No No. The first season is 26 episodes, and it contains Part 1 and 2. Part 1=episodes 1-9. Part 2= 10-26.
Both seasons as in?

The entire 26 episodes without taking a break.
I might take breaks to catch up with one piece and owari no seraph.

Trust me, if you end up loving the Jojo anime, you will be extremely compelled to binge watch as much as possible.

Already seen the series and from what I remember the first part was mainly setting up the series I enjoyed the others much more.

I had watched maybe around 3 episodes and I was wondering why is it so popular and put it on hold, well I'll resume it now!

Back