Japanese believes Anime characters including who have yellow hair to be based on Asia

AsianGuy

Link for video directly from Japan : http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.asia/2018/09/japanese-spoken-up-against-racist.html

Only_Asians_Look_Like_Anime_Characters.jpg

No wonder Asian cosplayers the one who look more like Anime characters, what do you think?

Please don't give links in your posts and your image itself shows the link.
So, I don't get its purpose either. I hope you are here to share your opinion on anime rather than advertising your own content here.

That girl don't look 17. I don't think all the western people don't suit for anime. Only some cosplay are bad. I assure you, bad cosplay exists everywhere and Japanese animation focuses on only asian looks.

Claraviolet said:
Please don't give links in your posts and your image itself shows the link.
So, I don't get its purpose either. I hope you are here to share your opinion on anime rather than advertising your own content here.

The link contains videos about what Japanese think about Anime characters, the link in the image not directly link to that.

Nameless said:
That girl don't look 17. I don't think all the western people don't suit for anime. Only some cosplay are bad. I assure you, bad cosplay exists everywhere and Japanese animation focuses on only asian looks.

Which girl? The Asian girl is over 17 years old despite she don't look like 17 years old.

AsianGuy said:
The link contains videos about what Japanese think about Anime characters, the link in the image not directly link to that.

Which girl? The Asian girl is over 17 years old despite she don't look like 17 years old.

That girl in that image is a little girl and I am not a loli but even I know the difference. Try googling japanese teens and you see old people like the western girl in that image.

Nameless said:
That girl in that image is a little girl and I am not a loli but even I know the difference. Try googling japanese teens and you see old people like the western girl in that image.

The Asian girl or the Anime girl?

AsianGuy said:
The Asian girl or the Anime girl?

Now you are making me confused. I am saying that there are young and old people in both countries and cosplay looks in both of those countries. I know it's late, but welcome to anime manga forum man :cheers:

Nameless said:
Now you are making me confused. I am saying that there are young and old people in both countries and cosplay looks in both of those countries. I know it's late, but welcome to anime manga forum man :cheers:

If you are talking about the Asian girl as a little girl, nope you are wrong because she is over 17. You will be surpised when I tell you her net ID, she is very popular in the Cosplay world, surprised as much as you wrongly think she is Japanese.

If you have given up on searching about her, then just tell me because I will then reveal who she is.

[quote="AsianGuy" pid='108652' dateline='1538504228']

If you are talking about the Asian girl as a little girl, nope you are wrong because she is over 17. You will be surpised when I tell you her net ID, she is very popular in the Cosplay world, surprised as much as you wrongly think she is Japanese.

If you have given up on searching about her, then just tell me because I will then reveal who she is.
[/quote]

I never thought she is over 18 and famous. I don't want to get into trouble.
Link

Search for proud to be a westerner.

AsianGuy said:
I don't get it.

Those images and websites don't exist. If you search in google with 'Proud to be a westerner anime cosplay', you will many wonderful cosplay by westerners :cheers:

Nameless said:
Those images and websites don't exist. If you search in google with 'Proud to be a westerner anime cosplay', you will many wonderful cosplay by westerners :cheers:

I still don't get it.

As for western cosplayers, I have seen thousands of them and nonse of them look like Anime characters, they are just not cute, they also look too masculine and look too old.

AsianGuy said:
I still don't get it.

As for western cosplayers, I have seen thousands of them and nonse of them look like Anime characters, they are just not cute, they also look too masculine and look too old.

I really don't get why you think western people are masculine but many people are slender and are very thing. They don't like old but they don't have round faces like Japanese people, who are obsessed with round faces

AsianGuy said:

If it's a video you could directly embed it in your post.
My bad we thought you are here for advertising purpose as we get too many people who are here to advertise their own content rather than to have fun, by hanging out with us. Welcome to AMF ^^/

i agree with this
asian women are small and are perfect for cosplay. i disagree with western women being muscular but they don't have the faces to pull off cosplay

If this image is trying to make a point, I'm not getting it. I saw a large black male cosplay as sailormoon, it's not looking exact like them its just enjoying the fandom.

I like cosplay and I don't believe in regions who should play cosplay. Everyone can have their own interests and I don't think us saying anything different, will make us good people

Demon_skeith said:
If this image is trying to make a point, I'm not getting it. I saw a large black male cosplay as sailormoon, it's not looking exact like them its just enjoying the fandom.

And while they are having fun, the fans of the Anime characters they mocked, ruined, etc are hurt. Simply put they have fun by hurting other peoples.

I am not really sure what this is all about.
May be I am reading into it too much. If you believe it's us who if hurting you, then we started off at the wrong foot.

Back