Its me i swear

Zero

i was told to introduce myself. So here is my proof than i really am the dude that my name says i am. Im the same zero from nbf....gods truth :liar4:

Hola crazy doc!

Glad to see that you are well and kicking...*takes the knife out
If you value your life...give me all the money you have right now :gimme:

jk :p Enjoy your stay in here!

Yo!
Welcome to One Piece Forum :cheers:
You really are zero huh? Let us have a test. Tell me how many times I've killed you :evil2:

: D
Ty_says_Hi.gif

Claraviolet said:
Hola crazy doc!

Glad to see that you are well and kicking...*takes the knife out
If you value your life...give me all the money you have right now :gimme:

jk :p Enjoy your stay in here!

errrrrrr......i dont have money ._.
I have the clothes im wearing and nothing else :(

Zero said:
She is talking about the virtual money :facepalm: See, you've got 261$

Shaurya said:
Zero said:
She is talking about the virtual money :facepalm: See, you've got 261$

i have money?? O_O how did i get that?? can i make a withdrawal? x)

Shaurya said:
Yo!
Welcome to One Piece Forum :cheers:
You really are zero huh? Let us have a test. Tell me how many times I've killed you :evil2:

there isn't enough space here to type that number out....and i think it would also look like spamming so i better not x)

Zero said:
there isn't enough space here to type that number out....and i think it would also look like spamming so i better not x)
There! *pat pat* You pass :3
You really are zero :evil2:

Shaurya said:
Zero said:
There! *pat pat* You pass :3
You really are zero :evil2:
you were looking for THAT messed up answer? XD

Zero said:
Yup. I am talking about your points :p You can buy things with that money and become a pirate =)

Shaurya said:
Zero said:
Yup. I am talking about your points :p You can buy things with that money and become a pirate =)
Im gilgamesh....all money is my money hmph....i dont need to buy things that already belong to me :smoke:

Zero said:
Im gilgamesh....all money is my money hmph....i dont need to buy things that already belong to me :smoke:
*punch* So much for being Gilgamesh :evil2: It doesn't work that way pal :p If you don't buy any weapons, you'll lose. I'll declare a war against you as soon as you sign up for role playing.

Shaurya said:
Zero said:
*punch* So much for being Gilgamesh :evil2: It doesn't work that way pal :p If you don't buy any weapons, you'll lose. I'll declare a war against you as soon as you sign up for role playing.

psh what kinda king would role play :awesome:
hehe jokes....but i barely have any money ._. what am i sposed to buy to defend myself? a butter knife?

Back