It's been a while.

Tyrant

Hey everyone!
Just popped in really to say hi and hope you're all doing good.

I haven't been active since ages, and yeah, that's about it.
(most of you probably don't know me. I just saw a few familiar names, thought why not?)

O Hisashiburi Desu! (It's been a while)
How are you mate? :)
Still watch anime and/or read manga?
Remember me? xD
Are you going to drop by often? :D

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
We are sailing in the same boat tyrant, though i dont think i know u xD

Aren't you all from the same community? Too many people think that nbf is special.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey, man. It's been 2-3 years, I guess. How have you been? Do you still watch anime?
Mansi14 said:
O Hisashiburi Desu! (It's been a while)
How are you mate? :)
Still watch anime and/or read manga?
Remember me? xD
Are you going to drop by often? :D
?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
We are sailing in the same boat tyrant, though i dont think i know u xD

It's okay. Such is life. x)

Nel said:
Too many people think that nbf is special.

Oh yes.

Hello.
Welcome back. Enies lobby .. Isn't no that a filler Arc? Just like the sky island Arc?. Are you watching no anything good lately?

Enies Lobby is also one of my favourites. It's an arc that just keeps going and doesn't stop, but doesn't become monotonous either. I wanted to do the same with AOT, actually, I wanted to wait after watching the first ep of season 2 and I couldn't help but continue watching it. It's really gritty and kick-ass so far.

I know this is to Mansi, but, how many years of Injustice did you read?

MadaraUchiha said:
Enies Lobby is also one of my favourites. It's an arc that just keeps going and doesn't stop, but doesn't become monotonous either. I wanted to do the same with AOT, actually, I wanted to wait after watching the first ep of season 2 and I couldn't help but continue watching it. It's really gritty and kick-ass so far.

Is enies lobby the one where the zero squad arrived to fight with straw hats?

Nel said:
Is enies lobby the one where the zero squad arrived to fight with straw hats?
Robin gets captured by CP-9, and Luffy and Co have to rescue her from Lucci, and others(those who've eaten Zoan type devil fruits and can transform into animals). Remember Sogeking?

Nel said:
Hello.
Welcome back. Enies lobby .. Isn't no that a filler Arc? Just like the sky island Arc?. Are you watching no anything good lately?
MadaraUchiha said:

Mansi14 said:
Water 7 saga has always been my favourite!
Lol yes do drop by xD
What do you do now?

Tyrant said:
Hey everyone!
Just popped in really to say hi and hope you're all doing good.

I haven't been active since ages, and yeah, that's about it.
(most of you probably don't know me. I just saw a few familiar names, thought why not?)

hey Tyrant how's it going

I'm watching AOT, Boruto and My Hero Academia this season, apart from One Piece, of course. And, I concur with your friend. My Hero Academia is a very good show. It's a little over-the-top, and has a not-so-charismatic/like-able protagonist, but, if all goes well, it could be the next big shonen anime.

Mina said:
hey Tyrant how's it going
MadaraUchiha said:
I'm watching AOT, Boruto and My Hero Academia this season, apart from One Piece, of course. And, I concur with your friend. My Hero Academia is a very good show. It's a little over-the-top, and has a not-so-charismatic/like-able protagonist, but, if all goes well, it could be the next big shonen anime.
Nel said:
Is the Gore as bad as hikari litch club in that movie?

Hello bro.
I don't remember you. Do you know me? I am the butler for this place.

Back