Itou Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection

Silver_Fox

Banned
Horror! Well what you expect from Junji Itou? Horror, horror and another horror haha..

This series is collection of horror story from Junji Itou, there is 16 volumes in total so it will makes you busy for a while. Good thing is this series is a collection of episodic story so you don't actually have ties and you can stop and continue to read whenever you feel like.

The manga start with Tomie series which i like but oh well.. i already read that series before. The rest is bunch of new horror stories. To be honest not all of them are scary, some of them are disturbing, some of them are ridicilous, and some of them are.. scary

The art of this manga is not very good by today's standard, but still.. it isn't that bad, the style is same with Kiseijuu manga, but then again art is not going to stop me to read haha..

Overall this manga is entertaining, i'm not saying it's a 'must read' tier but it's not something to overlooked either

when did you start liking horror so much?
i never pegged you to like horror a lot and aren't you into romance and action genres mostly?

Back