Itachi Uchiha quotes.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true... that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts... their reality may all be an illusion.” 

― Kishimoto Masashi Uchiha Itachi - chapter 385

“Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?” 
― Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto, Vol. 42: The Secret of the Mangekyo

Masashi Kishimoto

“Those who cannot acknowledge themselves will eventually fail.” 
― Masashi Kishimoto

“Ii isn’t that if you become Hokage, everyone will acknowldege you. It’s the ones who are acknowledged that can become Hokage.” 
― Masashi Kishimoto

"We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

MadaraUchiha said:
"We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

That's a cool quote :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

That's a cool quote :D

Itachi is cool:cuteeyes:

Mansi14 said:
Itachi is cool:cuteeyes:

giphy.gif

Sasuke Uchiha: [after killing the Uchiha clan] Itachi, why'd you do his?
Itachi Uchiha: To test the limit of my abilities.
Sasuke Uchiha: You're telling me that that was the reason you butchered every single member of our clan?
Itachi Uchiha: It was of great importance.

Line 4 is the main quote, but the rest is there for context.

Cookie said:
Sasuke Uchiha: You're telling me that that was the reason you butchered every single member of our clan?

It's sad.
If sasuke knew the truth, he never would have killed Itachi in the first place.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Cookie said:

It's sad.
If sasuke knew the truth, he never would have killed Itachi in the first place.

Yeah, and then maybe we could have seen him kick ass in the war.

Back