Is there anyone here that watches pre 2000s anime?

I watch them a lot yes. NGE, Yu Yu Hakushou, Berserk 1997, Ghibli films, Perfect Blue, Serial Experiments Lain

Yes I watch a lot of stuff from the 80s and 90s.
that's so cool kaden. wait, do you watch ongoing anime too?
I watch them a lot yes. NGE, Yu Yu Hakushou, Berserk 1997, Ghibli films, Perfect Blue, Serial Experiments Lain
that's a lot madara. but do you watch them even now? i used to watch these anime but i haven't touched any old anime, in the recent 2-3 years

that's so cool kaden. wait, do you watch ongoing anime too?

that's a lot madara. but do you watch them even now? i used to watch these anime but i haven't touched any old anime, in the recent 2-3 years
Yes I watch on going anime. I have subscriptions with FUNimation, Hidive, and Crunchyroll. And watch a lot of stuff on Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon.

Sometimes I do if it's been recommended to me but I wouldn't go out of my way to search for them man.
I usually read the summary before picking up an anime

Yes I watch on going anime. I have subscriptions with FUNimation, Hidive, and Crunchyroll. And watch a lot of stuff on Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon.
that's so cool kaden
and it must have been very expensive with all those subscriptions for sure
Sometimes I do if it's been recommended to me but I wouldn't go out of my way to search for them man.
I usually read the summary before picking up an anime
seriously kaname?

I do sometimes.
Well, I don't really look at the airing year all that much and I pick anime as long as it's interesting.

that's so cool but i can spend so much lol
if it's about 10-20, then it should be fine but more than that will make a dent in my savings
Hidive and Crunchyroll will run you about $20 a month Don't worry about FUNimation they have been bought by Crunchyroll and will soon be gone as they are being absorbed into Crunchyroll. As for the others they have some interesting anime here and there but most of what you are probably looking for will be on Hidive and Crunchyroll. I have the other streaming services for the other people in my family and to get my Star Trek fix.

Hidive and Crunchyroll will run you about $20 a month Don't worry about FUNimation they have been bought by Crunchyroll and will soon be gone as they are being absorbed into Crunchyroll. As for the others they have some interesting anime here and there but most of what you are probably looking for will be on Hidive and Crunchyroll. I have the other streaming services for the other people in my family and to get my Star Trek fix.
that's cool.
let me see a 20 usd isn't too much and i can probably afford it now

Animation and art don't age though. All the anime I mentioned above have excellent artstyle or animation or both
even yu yu hakusho, madara?
i like it and please don't take it the wrong way. but i don't see any difference in the animation of yu yu hakusho. dbz, slayers etc

Back