Is there any long anime that you never felt this burnt-out feeling?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
i never had any such anime
most of the long anime i watch are out of obligation now lol. what about you?

I would have to say no. I love marathon long anime. I often wish other anime would last longer.
do you watch one piece, kadenmire?
i remember you saying you do watch it. don't you feel the decline in the story development after all these years?

do you watch one piece, kadenmire?
i remember you saying you do watch it. don't you feel the decline in the story development after all these years?
Yes and no. The story is tapering off. Loose ends getting tied. Some could be done better but the author has said this is to be the final arc. He is bringing it to an end. Also keep in mind with One Piece they never expected it to go this far. When he started it he had a beginning and the end in mind but most of the stories in between were made up on the fly.

Yes and no. The story is tapering off. Loose ends getting tied. Some could be done better but the author has said this is to be the final arc. He is bringing it to an end. Also keep in mind with One Piece they never expected it to go this far. When he started it he had a beginning and the end in mind but most of the stories in between were made up on the fly.
oda had been saying that last arc part for a while. he said something along the lines of completing it in the next 15 years too lol.
i don't know what to trust

oda had been saying that last arc part for a while. he said something along the lines of completing it in the next 15 years too lol.
i don't know what to trust
Yeah but they the publisher made it official last year. Wether he wants to or not they are ending it. I think they feel like it has reached it's limit.

Yeah but they the publisher made it official last year. Wether he wants to or not they are ending it. I think they feel like it has reached it's limit.
lol is that so?
i think i missed it and they are right. people are getting fed up with the drag

Back