Is there an anime that nobody likes or almost everybody hates?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I don't think there is such an anime.
Do you guys agree with that? Or do you have an anime name in your mind?

I can't think of any such anime.
There are a few anime people believe are universally well liked, something like Dragon Ball.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I can't think of any such anime.
There are a few anime people believe are universally well liked, something like Dragon Ball.

Yes you need to watch it too lol

Demon_skeith said:
Pretty much every unfinished 12 episode anime.

It's kinda hard to get a good anime execustion with such short duration.
I highly doubt that would change anytime soon

My Sister My Writer was pretty notorious last year for its garbage animation quality. If it had decent animation, it would have just been forgotten for just being incredibly mediocre, but the poor animation, and the staff leaving “please help us” in the credits made it memorably bad.

SD Gundam is also isn’t fondly remembered either.

[quote="Grungie" pid='234384' dateline='1609566490']
My Sister My Writer was pretty notorious last year for its garbage animation quality. If it had decent animation, it would have just been forgotten for just being incredibly mediocre, but the poor animation, and the staff leaving “please help us” in the credits made it memorably bad.

SD Gundam is also isn’t fondly remembered either.
[/quote]

It's hard to believe that staff tried to get help from the audience to be honest.
I don't think I have come across such messages in anime so far. I will have to check it out

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='234390' dateline='1609567355']

It's hard to believe that staff tried to get help from the audience to be honest.
I don't think I have come across such messages in anime so far. I will have to check it out
[/quote]

They weren’t asking the audience for help, it was just them sneaking in a message to the audience that they were overworked and underfunded.

[quote="Grungie" pid='234392' dateline='1609567553']

They weren’t asking the audience for help, it was just them sneaking in a message to the audience that they were overworked and underfunded.
[/quote]

I see.
Poor guys...and I feel bad about that. I do try to pay for subscriptions and all but most of the stuff are restricted in my country....

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='234394' dateline='1609567744']

I see.
Poor guys...and I feel bad about that. I do try to pay for subscriptions and all but most of the stuff are restricted in my country....
[/quote]

Paying for a subscription doesn’t help with stuff like that, it’s more for gauging interest for a season 2 or stuff like that. The shows budget is made before it airs.

[quote="Grungie" pid='234396' dateline='1609567994']

Paying for a subscription doesn’t help with stuff like that, it’s more for gauging interest for a season 2 or stuff like that. The shows budget is made before it airs.
[/quote]

That makes sense (_ _)/
Not sure how else to help animators and these days I try to get my anime merchandise from Amiami, to support people.

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='234399' dateline='1609568116']

That makes sense (_ _)/
Not sure how else to help animators and these days I try to get my anime merchandise from Amiami, to support people.
[/quote]

There isn’t really much to do when it’s at the upper management level.

Back