Is money important, according t you?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I don't really like the way, we people chase after money.

I agree with the part that, we need money at each and every turn, in our lives but that doesn't mean, money is ruling our lives either. So, according to me "satisfaction" is what is important. With that, we can see the true beauty of life :D
The conclusion is ....money is important but only to a certain degree according to me :D

What about you guys? What is your opinion regarding this matter? 

Until my education and my jobless time i didn't find money as an important thing. But when i started earning i am so into it and feel that my salary is not upto the expectation. But when i compare my salary to day to day labors i am blessed. So the thought goes off.

It's foolish to say that "money is not important" in today's world.............Desire is a separate issue...........But, from a realistic point of view, money is important...........If you are talking about necessity vs requirement, then, money belongs to the former category.............

MadaraUchiha said:
It's foolish to say that "money is not important" in today's world.............Desire is a separate issue...........But, from a realistic point of view, money is important...........If you are talking about necessity vs requirement, then, money belongs to the former category.............

Well, may be I should have asked "Are you obsessed with money?" :D

Hmmm, somewhat. I am going to college after all and a bill from that place hangs over your head for nearly a good quarter of your life.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, may be I should have asked "Are you obsessed with money?" :D

Nope...........

I like to think so, but somehow I always come off as a spendthrift. I do have a budget set, at least. xD

Back