Is iPhone better

I have used both iPhone and Android and if I am honest, I much prefer Android over iPhone especially with the phones being more affordable when it comes to Android and you not having to pay for extra storage.

Reactions: RRR
I have used both iPhone and Android and if I am honest, I much prefer Android over iPhone especially with the phones being more affordable when it comes to Android and you not having to pay for extra storage.
I think so too
You need to pay for everything when it comes to iPhone and features are very expensive

Reactions: RRR
Android definitely is highly customisable. We can use sources like SD cards to expand the storage.

They are decently fast, affordable and easily detachable.

Nearly all commercial devices like ATMs, Registers, Vending machines run on Android and it is great for that but for the same reason that Linux based computers will never be mainstream Android phones will always be around and be popular to some people but will always come in second to iPhone. Not because iPhone is better in everyway it's not. iPhone does somethings better Android does other things better. What puts iPhone on top is that it is nearly impossible to hack and is idiot proof and like Microsoft Apple gives the government a huge discount on their hardware. People tend to follow the mindset that if everyone else has one I want one too.

Nearly all commercial devices like ATMs, Registers, Vending machines run on Android and it is great for that but for the same reason that Linux based computers will never be mainstream Android phones will always be around and be popular to some people but will always come in second to iPhone. Not because iPhone is better in everyway it's not. iPhone does somethings better Android does other things better. What puts iPhone on top is that it is nearly impossible to hack and is idiot proof and like Microsoft Apple gives the government a huge discount on their hardware. People tend to follow the mindset that if everyone else has one I want one too.
that's it.
idiots like my just use it because that's what is expected of me lol. all the folks around me use iphones

Back