Invading madara's public territory!!!

alakazam said:
I told you that some members might want to donate... :laugh3: I was right, wasn't I?

I don't think i am not the only person who likes this community.
Likes enough to donate it.
Most of them would likely to donate to help this community grow.

Saber said:
I would love to donate provided that you accept payments.

I see.
May be when I get a credit card.
I don't think my folks would want me to get a new theme for 200$ all by myself after all.

Clara, I'm just bonding with MadaraUchiha. We're buddies now, aren't we, Madara?  :listening:

Oh man. Troublemakers shouldn't stick with each other..it's hard to deal with them in that way. Just kidding :p

I am not trying to spoil any party but just what do you use your territory for? 
Does it have something to do with only mods? If so, how come normal members like me, can see it?

MadaraUchiha said:
I've been wanting to change it for a long time.... @Claraviolet care to do it? It's spelled 'Madra Uchiha's public territory....
Done. Sorry about that >.>
I didn't even notice it until now.

Well, it's not just for mods and you should seriously check announcements section once in a while.

Elvis said:
Shouldn't regular members be allowed to post threads in MadaraUchiha's sub-forum?

No way. This is his personal haven. We can't possibly do that.

Claraviolet said:
Done. Sorry about that >.>
I didn't even notice it until now.

Well, it's not just for mods and you should seriously check announcements section once in a while.
Why should I check announcements section, when you have nothing to offer there and where the hell are you?
Why don't you be here once in a while?

Mine said:
Why should I check announcements section, when you have nothing to offer there and where the hell are you?
Why don't you be here once in a while?

Sorry. Too busy.
You know how things are. Just joined my very first company and the training is just too stressful.

Claraviolet said:
Sorry. Too busy.
You know how things are. Just joined my very first company and the training is just too stressful.

You do know that, that's not gonna fly for long. Don't you?
You should spend some time if you want people to share their own stuff about this.

Back