Intro albeit a little late

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(_ _)/
Pleased to meet you guys.... Finally.

Nice to meet you too. You look great! I like your smile.

I've been making online videos for years, so allow me to give you a small piece of advice: try to position yourself in the video in a way that doesn't leave space in the upper side. The top of your head should be right at the top of the screen.

Anyways, keep them coming! 😁

you look gorgeous clarie.
you misguided me into thinking you might have some resemblance to me lol.
but no. you are pretty, love the smile. you look great. probably you need to use the concealer a little more on your cheeks and some more lip gloss, you would be perfect! you don't even look fat to me and i love the cheeks
@MoonlightShadow @Blackrose @Rika @Rinko we were talking about this before and clarie beat me to it lol

Who said she looked fat? 🤨
herself.
i think she looks just fine elv
if anything she doesn't look like she is 29 lol

You have no reason to feel inferior.
Is it a new tactic where you make people feel that you are ugly and when you actually show yourself, they would be even more surprised than they usually expected to be?

Nice to meet you too. You look great! I like your smile.

I've been making online videos for years, so allow me to give you a small piece of advice: try to position yourself in the video in a way that doesn't leave space in the upper side. The top of your head should be right at the top of the screen.

Anyways, keep them coming! 😁
Thank you for the compliment ^-^
Sure. I will keep that in mind :)
you look gorgeous clarie.
you misguided me into thinking you might have some resemblance to me lol.
but no. you are pretty, love the smile. you look great. probably you need to use the concealer a little more on your cheeks and some more lip gloss, you would be perfect! you don't even look fat to me and i love the cheeks
@MoonlightShadow @Blackrose @Rika @Rinko we were talking about this before and clarie beat me to it lol
Huh? -.-"
Um....apart from moisturizers or lip balm for my chapped lips, I don't use anything kiddo.
Thank you for the compliment :)
You have no reason to feel inferior.
Is it a new tactic where you make people feel that you are ugly and when you actually show yourself, they would be even more surprised than they usually expected to be?
Tactic? o.o
Apart from my mom and sis.....I have been told that....I am not tall enough, fair enough, smart enough, pretty enough, my hair isn't thick enough.....the list goes on and on....
Anyway, I take that as a compliment.

Huh? -.-"
Um....apart from moisturizers or lip balm for my chapped lips, I don't use anything kiddo.
Tactic? o.o
Apart from my mom and sis.....I have been told that....I am not tall enough, fair enough, smart enough, pretty enough, my hair isn't thick enough.....the list goes on and on....
really? then you look so young lol
That's cool Clara, i'll subscribe and wait for your BJD collection review
lol yeah that's a good idea. i bet there are even more dolls than the pictures from before

Huh? -.-"
Tactic? o.o
Don't worry about what others say and it's not the truth.

You look good and I didn't expect you to have such a low self esteem. Going by today's beauty standard's, you should have more confidence in yourself.

Back