Interview with a Geek

Tokyo, Always wanted to go. But would probably go to London because that's where my spouses want to go.
Both the places are quite good. I have never been to Tokyo but around 14, I do remember visiting London. The weather is quite different and unpredictable.
Do you always put others wishes first?

Both the places are quite good. I have never been to Tokyo but around 14, I do remember visiting London. The weather is quite different and unpredictable.
Do you always put others wishes first?
No but I have two others in my life and London with them would be more fun then Tokyo by myself.

No but I have two others in my life and London with them would be more fun then Tokyo by myself.
That's very nice of you .
I probably wouldn't have been able to give in. Would you like to visit a beach or a spa?

did you try all the japanese dishes kaden?
have you even thought of something to try but always hesitate at the last minute?
There's no way I have tried everything. As for hesitating to try something, Fugu or puffer fish since they are poisonous if done wrong.

There's no way I have tried everything. As for hesitating to try something, Fugu or puffer fish since they are poisonous if done wrong.
yes i have heard about it.
only cooked correctly can be they enjoyed without being harmful. i really want to try one of the cheapest and expensive bentos someday.
if the world is ending, what would you try to eat during those tense days?

yes i have heard about it.
only cooked correctly can be they enjoyed without being harmful. i really want to try one of the cheapest and expensive bentos someday.
if the world is ending, what would you try to eat during those tense days?
All the deserts I can get. No need to worry about it if the world is ending.

Back