Intake of soft drinks

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I usually have soft drinks quite a bit. So that's like 300-600 ml a day >> I really have to stop taking them daily (_ _)/
So what about you guys?

Way too much. I am a big diet soda drinker and was a regular soda drinker before the diabetes. It likely did not help of course alongside other things. I cannot really pin down how much I drink, honestly.

Way too much. I am a big diet soda drinker and was a regular soda drinker before the diabetes. It likely did not help of course alongside other things. I cannot really pin down how much I drink, honestly.
It's really hard to control myself sometimes (_ _)/
So, I understand your feeling Kale chan.

I drink soda regularly but it's all zero sugar because I'm a diabetic. I drink coffee and beer more than anything.
me too lol
i love coffee and beer and can't live without them..
but zero sugar drinks aren't good for your health kaden. take care.

me too lol
i love coffee and beer and can't live without them..
but zero sugar drinks aren't good for your health kaden. take care.
According to my docs everything is bad for my health. Alcohol, smoking, red meat, sex, sugar, salt, Bacon. I once had a doctor try to put me on a diet of tofu and water. They can all kiss my a$$. I got yer four food groups right cher.!!! Beans, Bacon, Whisky, and Lard!!!

According to my docs everything is bad for my health. Alcohol, smoking, red meat, sex, sugar, salt, Bacon. I once had a doctor try to put me on a diet of tofu and water. They can all kiss my a$$. I got yer four food groups right cher.!!! Beans, Bacon, Whisky, and Lard!!!
the doc is right.
we really shouldn't take most of the food we consume everyday but it's just too damn good lol

Back