Indian songs

ItachioftheLeaf said:
I listen to some urdu songs, i have no idea what even those words mean, but i still sing them. when some asks me what it said i cant even say. only with the music i can say those words

I hope you guys were not arguing or betting on where i am from hahaha @poseidon @blackrose

Blackrose said:
lol now when I hear a song that i sang in childhood not knowing a darn word..i'm like wow I was really out of it hahahahha

Seee I knew it was India
@poseidon I told you so :p

I saw him before, he told you people that he live on Malaysia for work

Yes. I forget where is the thread but i'm sure of it

Hey Rose.. let's make this interesting. How about another bet? 25 thread without music. I'm very sure of myself

Poseidon said:
Yes. I forget where is the thread but i'm sure of it

Hey Rose.. let's make this interesting. How about another bet? 25 thread without music. I'm very sure of myself

Nice try
Even if he was in Malaysia He is from India
I would still win ...don't make bets that will backfire on your my dear Poseidon ;)

Blackrose said:
Nice try
I would still win ...don't make bets that will backfire on your my dear Poseidon ;)

Hahaha.. no, no backfire this time because i'm so sure of it. But our bet is the place he live right? Not his origin

Blackrose said:
Nice try

Hahaha.. no, no backfire this time because i'm so sure of it. But our bet is the place he live right? Not his origin

Poseidon said:

No it's where he's from :p
basically same thing

Poseidon said:
Haha.. so you already predict your lost, a wise move rose chan

No
It's a bit of a difficult situation and we would most likely just end up arguing about it so it's better to just not do it

Only Indian song I can ever remember liking from the top of my head (because of the movie Ghost World it was in).

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back