Inactivity

Saber said:
alakazam said:
I love how outraged Sebastian is about these things... Maybe you should humor him and hide the sections for him...

even i am against this section but if fellow anime fans, i would rather not make them angry by saying stuff like @Sebastian.
Can you hide sections from just one person?

I'm not sure, because I have not used this forum script, but I think it is possible by making a separate group and hiding certain sections for said group. Kinda like how they do with VIP sections on some forums - they are available just to the VIP group, which contains members who donated or contributed in some way to the community...

Demon_skeith said:
it would be a more popular sickening section though.
that sounds totally gross x(

alakazam said:
I love how outraged Sebastian is about these things... Maybe you should humor him and hide the sections for him...

i am just a normal human and people around me who are attracted to same gender are really sickening. their acts, their mannerism irritates me x(

All the official websites got this forum.
If you don't like the subject, just don't read it.
It's simple and by leaving the forum alone, you would sound like a real professional sebastian.

Sebastian said:
Demon_skeith said:
it would be a more popular sickening section though.
that sounds totally gross x(

alakazam said:

i am just a normal human and people around me who are attracted to same gender are really sickening. their acts, their mannerism irritates me x(

This is 2015......Various countries are starting to de-criminalize homosexuality.....As far as our country, India is concerned, historically, in my opinion, it was never seen to be a crime, ...Criminalization of homosexuality was introduced during British occupation of our country.....So, I'd say that our Supreme Court or our Parliament should get their acts together and try to repeal it......

MadaraUchiha said:
This is 2015......Various countries are starting to de-criminalize homosexuality.....As far as our country, India is concerned, historically, in my opinion, it was never seen to be a crime, ...Criminalization of homosexuality was introduced during British occupation of our country.....So, I'd say that our Supreme Court or our Parliament should get their acts together and try to repeal it......

you mean you are okay with such people?

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:

you mean you are okay with such people?

I'm okay with those who are gay and lesbian, and I'm okay with interacting them, but, that's it......

Unless you guys are willing to post actual scenes of yoai and yuri happening (Which might violate your hosting ToS), I really don't see a need for this board to be here other than collect dust. A pinned topic in the main anime/manga boards might work better.

Demon_skeith said:
Unless you guys are willing to post actual scenes of yoai and yuri happening (Which might violate your hosting ToS), I really don't see a need for this board to be here other than collect dust. A pinned topic in the main anime/manga boards might work better.

I don't want to see such crap here.
So, it's decided.
This section is not needed.

Most of the thread were made by just one person who is no longer active.
May be it would be a good idea to take it down.

Edward Elric said:
Most of the thread were made by just one person who is no longer active.
May be it would be a good idea to take it down.

Admins and mods won't listen to anyone.
They take the decisions as they please. So, save your breath.

BurnsyCEO said:

I don't think we do that.
We take everything into consideration before making a decision.

BurnsyCEO said:

what are you intentions bro?
you can't get anywhere with that attitude of yours xD

We are getting side-tracked often.
What happened to the actual inactivity topic?

BurnsyCEO said:
I can and I will prove it to you.
No one cares what I am talking about anyway.

that's because you make too many pointless posts, my man xD

Just take it off the Main structure. Relegate it to a subforum.
I think people can still talk about it if they want without having to post the images themselves.

Back