Important decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Do you want our OPF to focus on one piece anime only or do you want OPF to focus on anime and manga in general?
We have one more domain called "animemanagaforum.com" . 
We can use it as well as "onepieceforum.net" for our forum.

Then we can set the remaining domain "animemangaforum.net" to other other forum.
In that way, we can access this forum by using the URL's  "onepieceforum.net" and "animemangaforum.com".

This might be a big step and we need your honest opinion about this idea. So, give detailed explanation about your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you,

Yours OPF Staff

Well, you do already have a good amount of users who are here to discuss the One Piece anime. Would they want to participate in a more general anime forum? ;o

On the other hand, you could attract some people who like anime but aren't into One Piece. I'd hardly consider myself a hardcore anime fan, but I do know quite a few animes; I had never heard of it. Maybe moving in a more general direction could help you appeal to more people considering the fact that the forum already has quite a bit of activity.

-shrugs- I hope I'm not just stating the obvious. xD

MeowsePad said:
Well, you do already have a good amount of users who are here to discuss the One Piece anime. Would they want to participate in a more general anime forum? ;o

On the other hand, you could attract some people who like anime but aren't into One Piece. I'd hardly consider myself a hardcore anime fan, but I do know quite a few animes; I had never heard of it. Maybe moving in a more general direction could help you appeal to more people considering the fact that the forum already has quite a bit of activity.

-shrugs- I hope I'm not just stating the obvious. xD

It isn't exactly active :(
We had had activity before godaddy's downtime for our forum for three whole weeks.
Now, we barely have some users here.

Still, people care about this place. Well, as you are part of it now, I am sure you will understand what I mean, if you stick around :D
As for the opinion, thank you.
We will add that domain to this forum too :D

Well, we anyway don't have that much content as far as OP is concerned..........If AMF domain redirects to OPF, and if you make sure that, the present users(and, the old users, if they come, by any chance), don't get confused, then, I am game............

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, we anyway don't have that much content as far as OP is concerned..........If AMF domain redirects to OPF, and if you make sure that, the present users(and, the old users, if they come, by any chance), don't get confused, then, I am game............

AMF has two domains.
animamangaforum.com and animemangaforum.net.
We will choose one and only that domain redirects it's users, to this forum. How about it?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

AMF has two domains.
We will choose one and only that domain redirects it's users, to this forum. How about it?

Okay............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

AMF has two domains.

Okay............

So what would be your choice between animemangaforum.com and animemangaforum.net?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

AMF has two domains.

Okay............

So what would be your choice between animemangaforum.com and animemangaforum.net?

".com" is the sister site of OPF, right? Well, my choice is ".com"..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, everything is identical............
That's because we are forwarding two domains to another domain.
Now the point is ..do you want .com or .net domain for our OPF?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, everything is identical............
That's because we are forwarding two domains to another domain.
Now the point is ..do you want .com or .net domain for our OPF?

".com".........You can create a poll.............

Well okay...
I get you i guess...
or maybe..

If two domain redirects to the same site (that is the current opf) what of the animemangaforum ?

MadaraUchiha said:
Sure. Thanks.
Mansi14 said:
Well okay...
I get you i guess...
or maybe..

If two domain redirects to the same site (that is the current opf) what of the animemangaforum ?

It will be in other URL address :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sure. Thanks.

Mansi14 said:
Well okay...
I get you i guess...
or maybe..

It will be in other URL address :D
Okey, well...
No problem! :)

It should be a general anime/manga forum instead of just One Piece. That way, it'll attract more members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back