Imori 201's review~

Ace

HEY HEY remember this is my own PERSONAL reviews! Also this manga tips into the ECCHI scales so i do not recommend for younger audiences.

Also sorry for not posting for awhile what can i say Christmas? lel

Manga name: Imori 201
Chapters: 27 (have not seen a upload yet)
Ranking: 616
Source: Batoto (EN)

please note this manga was Suggested by my good friend: Megan

DESCRIPTION: In both middle school and high school, Kawashima hadn't had any luck with girls, buut this is a day that a miracle encounter came to him! Apartment where he moved, there was a high school girl living as his neighbor and in addition to that, she is living alone! In a situation that any man will admire, Kawashima's tension is hyped up. However there was also a odd part to it, like she likes o drink beer. What is her identity? (It's a little ecchi JK comedy!)

Categories: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Ecchi, School Life, Slice of Life, Seinen, Shoujo Ai,

My personal review!: Though i was shocked about the amount of Ecchi in here as this was not one of my choices to read/post i had it suggested by a friend, But to be honest i like this manga because it's comedy is interesting also the "romance" between the two are funny to watch as the story progresses IF you don't mind all the Ecchi i recommend this manga. My personal ranking: 6/10

Ok I don't know that this mange is a little bit ecchi like this. I was about to read it but I decide to not read it after reading your review.

Arsudar said:
Ok I don't know that this mange is a little bit ecchi like this. I was about to read it but I decide to not read it after reading your review.

Most of the new manga belong to the echo genre. Mangakas are trying to make profit. They are not trying to make a good story anymore.

It's the mind set of the people too. They tend to follow what others follow. Sorry to jump into the flow but copying is just unforgivable and boring as hell

Is it really that hard for Mangakas? May be it's not easy to be creative

I can see where you are coming from now. What's the name of that series of that bathing pool guy?

Violet said:
It's the mind set of the people too. They tend to follow what others follow. Sorry to jump into the flow but copying is just unforgivable and boring as hell
Yeah that is also partly true. But I also believe it reflects the state of an entire young society. I mean take the current "resurrection trend" as example. I don't think it is coincidence that many Japanese light novel authors often think of dying and living in another world/realm. It's like they, the authors themselves, are tired of their life and they wish something change. They may believe that there is no hope in reality and they just live with their hope, even if it is unreal. And if we consider the current state of Japan's society, it seems this theory is partly true.

Nel said:
I can see where you are coming from now. What's the name of that series of that bathing pool guy?
I haven't read it, but i've heard it from TheAnimeMan and I agree with him... FTW Japan?

Arsudar said:
Yeah that is also partly true. But I also believe it reflects the state of an entire young society. I mean take the current "resurrection trend" as example. I don't think it is coincidence that many Japanese light novel authors often think of dying and living in another world/realm. It's like they, the authors themselves, are tired of their life and they wish something change. They may believe that there is no hope in reality and they just live with their hope, even if it is unreal. And if we consider the current state of Japan's society, it seems this theory is partly true.

I haven't read it, but i've heard it from TheAnimeMan and I agree with him... FTW Japan?

Back