If you want to do, just do it

Rinko

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have seen people wanting to open a channel but are afraid of their looks.
Posts like these

I don't think it matters whether you look good or not and many people do it just to have some skits, reactions, food reviews etc. Do it if you want.

@Claraviolet @DarkAngel Give it a try

I have seen people wanting to open a channel but are afraid of their looks.
Posts like these

I don't think it matters whether you look good or not and many people do it just to have some skits, reactions, food reviews etc. Do it if you want.

@Claraviolet @DarkAngel Give it a try
lol thanks.
but i am sure despite what clarie says, she could be a pretty woman lol

Wow...thanks Rinko ^-^
I have been thinking about it and I know you guys support me and the rest of the users, it wouldn't hurt to try ^^

are you serious clarie?
it's good that you finally made up your mind.
Yes I am o_O
In fact when I talked to my family about it....they wanted me to try it as well. So....I am going to upload my introduction soon ^^

This is the best advice for most things. Give it a try and the worst case is you learn some life lessons and gain a ton of experience. Not doing it will not only always result in failure, but you learn nothing either.

As someone who was always worried about how my voice would sound and was also always worried about showing my face on cam on things such as YouTube videos and also live videos on places like Twitch, it took me a while to do it but when I did and realized how much fun I was having, all those worries disappeared.

Honestly, do not worry about what others will think and just be yourself and have fun, you will be surprised at how much fun you will have and you will wonder why you were so worried.

Back