If you could cosplay an anime character, who would you choose?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
For me, that would be Itachi.
Magekyo Shaingaaaaan.
So what about you guys? Also Itachi is from Naruto anime.

i would probably choose ichigo so can teach orihime some lesson lol
but poor girl who takes orihime as her character

CryingClown said:
Because i like marzy lol

lol then you better ask you gf to dress up lol
i am sure she will look very pretty unlike me. and how are things going on for you?
good?
watching anything? not anime lol

Blackangel said:
lol then you better ask you gf to dress up lol
i am sure she will look very pretty unlike me. and how are things going on for you?
good?
watching anything? not anime lol

We broke up lol time to get another girl, and this time i'm gonna marry her for sure

CryingClown said:
We broke up lol time to get another girl, and this time i'm gonna marry her for sure

oh no.
i am so sorry to hear that and i was sure you were solid as it's been years and you like her more than your parents

Blackangel said:
oh no.
i am so sorry to hear that and i was sure you were solid as it's been years and you like her more than your parents

It's alright, it wasn't as sad as you imagine lol

CryingClown said:
It's alright, it wasn't as sad as you imagine lol

that's good then
hang in there and i am sure you will get another wonderful girl as your gf and this time she will love anime.

Blackangel said:
that's good then
hang in there and i am sure you will get another wonderful girl as your gf and this time she will love anime.

And willing to cosplay as sailor mars lol

I've cosplayed once in the past as Battler from Umineko at a convention. If I were to do it nowadays, it'd probably be a Persona character, most likely Minato/Makoto from Persona 3

Demon_skeith said:
Whatever mask character or someone in a cool overcoat. Something that wouldn't make me stand out too much.

This guy
SSFVega.png

If I could cosplay anyone I would do Alucard from Hellsing but I'm too bloody FAT! Anyone know of a cool anime hero that is fat? Like I'm 6ft3in 315 LB

kadenmire said:
If I could cosplay anyone I would do Alucard from Hellsing but I'm too bloody FAT! Anyone know of a cool anime hero that is fat? Like I'm 6ft3in 315 LB

E. Honda! Lol joking bro

Back