If you can have a 1000 USD worth of goods only, what would you get?

Itachi_Hero

You can't get the money but they would give you non perishable goods only. In this case, what would you get?

That's not such a large sum of money. I suppose I would get a new PC, but it wouldn't be a good one. I'd probably have to invest some additional sum to upgrade it.

That's not such a large sum of money. I suppose I would get a new PC, but it wouldn't be a good one. I'd probably have to invest some additional sum to upgrade it.
It's a huge amount for me. I am about to leave the country to earn some moeny

You said non-perishable goods, so that rules out all types of food. I couldn't afford to pay my medical bills with $1000. What could you buy with $1000? Maybe a bunch of books and a smartphone.

You said non-perishable goods, so that rules out all types of food. I couldn't afford to pay my medical bills with $1000. What could you buy with $1000? Maybe a bunch of books and a smartphone.
I would probably get sports shoes .

Pretty hard to choose with non-perishables. Probably a Graphics card since that's what i'm saving for right now.

If someone were to give me an item worth $1000 I would without a doubt go for a PC that I could use to not only work from home but could also do more for my content creation as well. I feel getting a PC with that amount would be beneficial as I can put it towards investing and working towards a better life and a more financially stable life.

Back