If there is a live action for an anime, would you want it to do justice to the original work or the anime?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
some of the time, anime is almost the same as the original work but sometimes it deviates.
if it's me, i want it to pick whichever version is better.

Looks like you had another stroke. I have no idea what the title even means. I might also be having a stroke…

Looks like you had another stroke. I have no idea what the title even means. I might also be having a stroke…
This literally made me choke on my toast.
I wonder what was the misunderstanding before it got edited by Angel

I wonder if she tries to make so many threads so fast, she forgets to write things correctly, or if she just makes the threads without thinking because she writes so many.

Quantity over quality I guess.

I would like it to be good quality regardless.
that's good kaden. people usually want to see the source work saying it's the way it should be lol
I mean.. even Rinko is more interested in 'correcting you' part than answer your question lol
lol i didn't notice her
I wonder if she tries to make so many threads so fast, she forgets to write things correctly, or if she just makes the threads without thinking because she writes so many.

Quantity over quality I guess.
when the inspiration hits you need to post them right away lol

You should proofread your shit before you hit the post button, unless you enjoy us fucking with you over it.
i know.
most of the time i do lol. but sometimes i just forget and that gives you all the handle to make fun of me.

i know.
most of the time i do lol. but sometimes i just forget and that gives you all the handle to make fun of me.
Maybe you should take a breather when you’re making a thread. That way it doesn’t come off that you’re focusing more on “I gotta make 15 (or whatever) threads” and hit the post button after you’re done typing.

Maybe you should take a breather when you’re making a thread. That way it doesn’t come off that you’re focusing more on “I gotta make 15 (or whatever) threads” and hit the post button after you’re done typing.
lol most of the time i read these posts but sometimes i don't
and those sometimes gets me lots of bad rep

Back